Encounter: New spot - Absolute Spa

When grooming, I call it quits after 3-4 visits. By that point, you know if they can be groomed.

I have had some success at grooming but the majority of these ventures have ended in failure. But the successes are great. The only problem is when they ease up and realize how much money they can make. Then they raise their prices on you.
I don’t mind grooming if some boxes are ticked up front. Plus, I am a bit of a junkie for a new woman experience. I usually don’t stay long.

Good massage, good connection, decent attraction etc. Sometimes it is going back for a really good massage.

Like bashar said, after a few visits they get comfortable and the quality drops.
Originally Posted by cage196
I was waiting for someone else to review and do the recon. I knew somebody would beat me to it. Had been open for about 2 months already.

I was waiting for someone else to review and do the recon. I knew somebody would beat me to it. Had been open for about 2 months already.

Originally Posted by TommyJay

Summer was working at Lily massage at SW corner of Midway and Frankford in Dallas.. My sessions with her were L1 only. You always end up with "we don't do this here" at Lily massage!
I thought SW corner of Midway and Frankford is the apartment complex. lol

I too enjoy grooming and it can take a few extra visits if the gal is a goody goody. Need to walk the fine line between pushy and dorminant. The ROI is incredible once the vault is unlocked. lol