Amber Westbrook no show

ouch, that's a shame.

She was a lot of fun before, but I'm a hard pass on anyone wanting a deposit (unless for some reason I'm flying someone in to town, then I could see it).

For her to want ANOTHER deposit on top of what you've already sent? That's ludicrous. Originally Posted by abqspencer
After reading her twitter feed, there’s more to the story.

You forfeited that deposit. I have zero problem with her keeping it. If you were to see her again it would be a new appointment and if she requires a deposit, you’d need to pay a new one.
She's always shown up, exactly on time for me. Always dressed how I ask and bringing toys that I ask. I can say my experience has been positive.
Don’t know how she is as a person, but from the hobby side of things she looks amazing. Things happen. Its not possible to connect with everyone. It sounds like with her ymmv, but if she connects, expect the 4th of july in fireworks. Often the possibility of such bliss is well worth the risk.

Amber is legit hot as hell, and rides like a adult star in her vids. To keep it in perspective, consider how much all of us have lost on bait and switches and dudes in the sack. Amber is just an alpha booty and she know it.
I did forfeit the deposit. Just didn't work out and honesty I dont care now. I dont like being negative

Can the admins delete this thread?
She looks amazing and I wish things worked out. She seems like a lot of fun