Cum during lap dance?

Only happened 2x. I tipped really we'll after.
Lotion up my nose, smoke smelling clothes, sparkles, perfume odor, and a pocket full of slips on cash advances. Find God on the way home drunk at 2:30am and I still maintained on hard and fast rule.....Never cum in your pants at a club! Finally learned to just sit at the bar and have take out.
What's a lap dance? Sounds like it would hurt with those heels on.
Been there, done that, embarrassed as hell. Man enough to admit it.
did someone say meat.....oh yes....i like mine thick in the hips baby...all the way. why play with wings when you can have the leg and thigh....lol

here is the video that started it all....
http://www.mofosex.com/videos/26172/...um=TubeTraffic
  • Paven
  • 01-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Sorry but that was pretty nasty and I don't mean the good nasty .
the butt had a few blemishes....but the point intended was what i was getting at....im sure many females dont want to look a full screen puss in their face...
  • Paven
  • 01-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Yeah that was pretty UP CLOSE and PERSONAL lol. ew. Why was the guy wearing clothes though?
not sure....i was more looking at her body parts....that my only interest.....i like watching....thats the best position a ME can be in. lol.....i wonder if ur club offers that?
  • Paven
  • 01-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Does it offer booty shaking in your face? Why of course, not for as long as she did it for though. I've got a lot of other moves I like to incorporate into my show.