Mitt "The Shit" Romney set to diss Trump.

Mitt was spot on with The Donald.
You have no fucking idea what at least half of those words mean, SLOBBRIN. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you do? Oh wait, that's because you are the perfect example of an LBO - a Libtarded Bisexual Obamatron.
Mitt was spot on with The Donald. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yeah, 4yrs after Romney sucked his cock for Trumps endorsement and campaign fundraisers. What a jagoff.
Yeah, 4yrs after Romney sucked his cock for Trumps endorsement and campaign fundraisers. What a jagoff. Originally Posted by bambino
The "47%" Mittster is no doubt hoping that he will walk out of July's Repub convention with the nomination.
The "47%" Mittster is no doubt hoping that he will walk out of July's Repub convention with the nomination. Originally Posted by bigtex
Mebbe YOU could do some POLLING for "the Mittster " , Mr. " Triple Crown " WINNER !!!
Mebbe YOU could do some POLLING for "the Mittster " Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Perhaps the "Mittster" will ask GAY REY to be his (VP) Running Mate.

Mitt could have GAY REY give him his nighty-night BJ every evening!

Mittster -----> <----- GAY REY

GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!

Eat 'em Up, Coogs!!!!!
Hey BigIdiot! Have you seen where Jim Webb said he will vote for Trump rather than Hillary? Will you make the same pledge?
RINOs got a SPECIAL place in HELL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_HX3KR4fXg
Romney is a globalist piece of SHIT... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hey, dickhead, remember when I said Romney was an empty suit?

Remember when I said Romney was a worthless piece of shit?

Remember when I said I voted for Obama as a protest against the GOP to teach them a lesson for nominating assholes like him?

What was it you said back then? Oh yeah, you called me a liberal and a sellout or words to that affect.

It appears I was smarter than you and at least four year ahead of you. No surprise there.

Next time, listen to me.

If fact, THIS time listen to me. Stop supporting Trump. You are going to have buyer's remorse in record time.
You have no fucking idea what at least half of those words mean, SLOBBRIN. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Intellectual wanna-be!

Always throwing barbs but adding nothing of substance.
RINOs got a SPECIAL place in HELL! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So do the phony conservatives like you who voted for the RINO in the last election.
Hey, dickhead, remember when I said Romney was an empty suit?

Remember when I said Romney was a worthless piece of shit?

Remember when I said I voted for Obama as a protest against the GOP to teach them a lesson for nominating assholes like him?

What was it you said back then? Oh yeah, you called me a liberal and a sellout or words to that affect.

It appears I was smarter than you and at least four year ahead of you. No surprise there.

Next time, listen to me.

If fact, THIS time listen to me. Stop supporting Trump. You are going to have buyer's remorse in record time. Originally Posted by ExNYer

And your vote for 0bama, helped this country? HOW?

Stupid MOFO...

And your vote for 0bama, helped this country? HOW? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And your vote for whatever shill the GOP establishment was running (i.e., Romney) helped this country HOW?

Fact facts. I knew Romney was a bad choice LONG before you did. You are coming to that realization NOW.

You talk NOW about how you want to blow up the GOP establishment by ramming Trump down their throat, but what were you doing in 2012? Other than sucking the GOP establishment's dick?

And be honest, hillbilly. If Trump loses to Cruz or if there is a brokered convention and someone like Kasich or Rubio gets the nomination, you are going to vote for whomever the GOP puts up. Because you are not going to vote for Hillary or Bernie. And you won't stay home.

Me? I will vote for the GOP candidate so long as it is not Trump. If it is Trump, I will vote for the Libertarian candidate. I hate him more than either Bernie or Hillary, but I could never vote for any of the three.
There have been 19 Republican primaries so far. Trump has done well because most of them (12) have allowed cross-over voting. Of the 7 closed primaries (open only to GOP voters), Trump has lost 5. So it is fair to say Trump's success is owed more to carpetbaggers rather than to true Republicans. What I want to know is - how many cross-over voters are secret Hillary supporters who want to see Trump get the nomination because they think he will be the easiest candidate for her to beat in the general election?
And your vote for 0bama, helped this country? HOW?

Stupid MOFO...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Now we know why Trump talks the way he does..
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump...100050602.html