To Tell or not To Tell, that is the question

She let you DATY when she new she was on her period?!?!?! That is messed up and wrong. She should have let you know up front and let you decide how to proceed. Hell if anything at least for safety reasons. I have gone to a session with an ATF and she had just started. She tried to call but I was not available to answer, so I never got her VMs. We still met at our appointed time and she explained the situation and our options. We did not have one of our regular type session or at the same cost, but we both had a really good time. She was extremely professional about it and so was I. She made up for it exponentially on our next visit. She is still an ATF.

Here is some other threads on the same topic...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=aunt
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=aunt
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=aunt Originally Posted by tristan
no, she wouldn't let me daty. See gave me oral. But I'm sure she new it before I scheduled
I think the OP omitted the little word NOT in the first message.
Maybe they could merge this thread with the "Provider with no limits" thread....
I would've smashed that ass, relentlessly...and never looked back.

I have been known to give up a normal GFE activity if there is something else worth trading for.

Greek in exchange for DATY and pussy, with a provider that doesn't normally offer her ass?!? That would be a no brainer for me.

...but that's just me. LOL!

Greek in exchange for DATY and pussy, with a provider that doesn't normally offer her ass?!? That would be a no brainer for me.
Originally Posted by john353

I agree with you here 100%
Who is she and is she still on her period?
I will punch some poop if I can get that deep
I would! Thats fucked up of her to do that.
Just because the roller coaster is out of order, doesn't mean you shut down the whole amusement park.
she should of let you know... and then took you to the shower and had some real FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dad
  • 01-18-2011, 06:43 PM
Who is she and is she still on her period?
I will punch some poop if I can get that deep Originally Posted by Htowner
+1.

(Unfortunately, I am not that long! )
I would've smashed that ass, relentlessly...and never looked back.

I have been known to give up a normal GFE activity if there is something else worth trading for.

...but that's just me. LOL! Originally Posted by john353
Johnny numbers and I agree.........

I've been telling you fuckers I am a sick individual. What more proof do you need.
  • Dad
  • 01-18-2011, 08:33 PM
... Self deleted... Sorry...
Wanted to bounce some comments off you all about a situation I had with a provider a few weeks ago and get your opinion. This is entirely theoretical.
I scheduled a appt. with a reputable provider a few weeks ago. I had seen this provider before and had a great time. I get there and realized as the session began that she would allow daty. Ok, so after some good oral I attempted mish. No go. So she says, let's try doggie. Ok. Next thing I know is she's grabbing the bandit and attempting greek (not my thing). That's when I asked "What's the Problem"
She in a very suttle way tells me it's time of the month.
I would have liked to know this when I scheduled the appt. Maybe she was embarassed or purposely didn't want me to know until I got there so she good get her envelope.
I think I should have be told this before scheduling. What do you all think? Does this happen often? Originally Posted by datyking
didn't it taste a 'lil "rare"?
The metalic DATY taste should have tipped you off bro.

I probably would have punished the one eyed monster to teach her a lesson.
I want to know after DATY, did you have a "Kool-aid Moustache"?