Ladies - Have You Ever Wondered How Many Times Your Photos Have Been "Admired"?

I actually don't want to be told by non-clients that they have used my pics. I think it's ungentlemanly to say to me when they haven't spent time with me. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I agree. Which I guess was part of the point of my post as well. It irks a bit that so many are apparently using my pics as inspiration when I never hear from them for a sesh, but, such is part of provider life, I guess!
Whores have fap photos on here?

And please, let me preface this by saying, if you think I am serious at all or am seriously upset, then I am laughing even harder. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Your last reply contradicts this somewhat
  • N.M.
  • 12-14-2016, 08:24 AM
Interesting. If that's what "unique visits" really mean on p411, based on the visits I get, that's kinda creepy
Interesting. If that's what "unique visits" really mean on p411, based on the visits I get, that's kinda creepy Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Exactly lady!!
It irks a bit that so many are apparently using my pics as inspiration when I never hear from them for a sesh, but, such is part of provider life, I guess! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I think you should be proud of the admiration you get whether a session is scheduled or not. With regards to pulling the trigger on a session; Maybe some like to window shop, maybe some have to save up, maybe there are conscience stricken issues, maybe some view pussy as pussy and only get it when they need it, maybe some are pussy whipped by someone else but have you on a short list; point is there could be many reasons so go with the flow as you suggest...and in due time....wallah!!!
I think you should be proud of the admiration you get whether a session is scheduled or not. With regards to pulling the trigger on a session; Maybe some like to window shop, maybe some have to save up, maybe there are conscience stricken issues, maybe some view pussy as pussy and only get it when they need it, maybe some are pussy whipped by someone else but have you on a short list; point is there could be many reasons so go with the flow as you suggest...and in due time....wallah!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Reasons don't pay the bills. Lady's gotta eat over here.
It doesn't phase me anymore. I actually don't want to be told by non-clients that they have used my pics. I think it's ungentlemanly to say to me when they haven't spent time with me. Is it a little contradicting? Perhaps, but I'm human and that's how I feel, whether it's rational or not. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I agree. I find that the biggest issue I have within this industry is my desire (and demand) to be treated respectfully.

When someone texts me (or PM's me, although I do find Eccie guys to be more respectful when contacting me) and tells me how nice my "____" is I ignore and block them.
Reasons don't pay the bills. Lady's gotta eat over here. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

I agree but no matter the situation you should always come across as in control and overwhelmed by demand.
I agree. I find that the biggest issue I have within this industry is my desire (and demand) to be treated respectfully.

When someone texts me (or PM's me, although I do find Eccie guys to be more respectful when contacting me) and tells me how nice my "____" is I ignore and block them. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

This one confuses me somewhat. I understand your point but since this business is what it is why not just go with the flow. Disrespect to me is someone price negotiating and / or trying to call you out of your name or even make you feel shame for your line of work especially when they can't get their way.
This one confuses me somewhat. I understand your point but since this business is what it is why not just go with the flow. Disrespect to me is someone price negotiating and / or trying to call you out of your name or even make you feel shame for your line of work especially when they can't get their way. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I am going with the flow my friend, my flow

Seriously, you can tell a lot about a potential client by how they speak to you.

Can you imagine the types of text messages you would receive if you posted sexy pictures online essentially offering sex for money? I ignore more text messages than I reply too.

I make myself very clear on my ad what is okay and what is not. I will not ask you twice to respect my wishes. I don't ever want anyone to think I see every person that contacts me because I don't. This is a very low volume business so most ladies have the luxury to pick and choose who they'd like to see. I have days where I have 10 appointment requests and I don't accept one, then I have days where I have one appointment request and the client is so nice when contacting me, I practically fly to my incall ... lol. Just like you never want to spend $200 bucks and think, "fuck that was awful" ... I never want to receive $200 bucks and think "fuck that was awful".

This is my BP ad ... pretty easy to understand, wouldn't you say

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...o-4pm/35658937
I agree with you ... it doesn't bother me when a gentleman send me a message complimenting me on my pictures or/and body.
But and its a big but if a provider clearly has her rules on her showcase or AD . if one of her rules is: not to contact her wasting her time if you're not ready to make an appointment. So its his fault if he gets blocked .

This one confuses me somewhat. I understand your point but since this business is what it is why not just go with the flow. Disrespect to me is someone price negotiating and / or trying to call you out of your name or even make you feel shame for your line of work especially when they can't get their way. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I am going with the flow my friend, my flow

Seriously, you can tell a lot about a potential client by how they speak to you.

Can you imagine the types of text messages you would receive if you posted sexy pictures online essentially offering sex for money? I ignore more text messages than I reply too.

I make myself very clear on my ad what is okay and what is not. I will not ask you twice to respect my wishes. I don't ever want anyone to think I see every person that contacts me because I don't. This is a very low volume business so most ladies have the luxury to pick and choose who they'd like to see. I have days where I have 10 appointment requests and I don't accept one, then I have days where I have one appointment request and the client is so nice when contacting me, I practically fly to my incall ... lol. Just like you never want to spend $200 bucks and think, "fuck that was awful" ... I never want to receive $200 bucks and think "fuck that was awful".

This is my BP ad ... pretty easy to understand, wouldn't you say

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...o-4pm/35658937 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
maybe were talking two different things. Your ad and rules I get that...i was referring to someones particular vernacular in paying you a compliment such as " you have a nice ass" as maybe not being an insult but I guess presentation can be a deal breaker per your ad rules...
maybe were talking two different things. Your ad and rules I get that...i was referring to someones particular vernacular in paying you a compliment such as " you have a nice ass" as maybe not being an insult but I guess presentation can be a deal breaker per your ad rules... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes I admit, if someone texted me and said "you have a nice ____" I'd ignore them. However, if someone texted me, submitted their info, requested an appointment ... then said I have a nice ass, I would not take issue with that. It's just the general text messages I have a problem with. My number is for booking appointments only. If someone wants to compliment me or chit-chat that needs to be done through Eccie PM's.
  • Trey
  • 12-14-2016, 02:38 PM
You're telling me you've never looked at sexy pics before? Not even when you were a teen? I thought looking at dirty mags was pretty much a male right of passage, lols. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Sure did loved dirty pics. Watched Emmanuel, red shoe diaries, bikini car wash 1,2,&3, lady chatterly. All them dirty vids but I didn't whack off for the first time till I was about 20 or so.