No longer excusing the Jan. 6 insurrection, GOP Darling MJG is trying to justify it.

His source...cnn
Another failed thread by YR!!
YR...keep the jokes coming
Did anyone mention he recent revelation?

FBI undercover operative on the 5th organizing an intrusion for the 6th?

He was removed from the Post Office wanted posters and the webpage list.

There are several others working on the 5th also!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
... Now, now, mate. Don't be giving forth too much of
this information - or even a source where EVERYONE can
go read it - or some o' the liberal lads here may
claim that you are NOT being truthful about this.

You can onley give out this information in little bites.

#### Salty
It was antifia
Deflection of the insurrection Originally Posted by VitaMan
No, a pointing out of the hypocrisy. Claiming "whataboutism" isn't going to change that.

IIRC, the only people who died were protestors. Maybe they need to do a full internal investigation on why deadly force was used by Capitol Police and Secret Service on Ashli Babbitt.
His source...cnn
Another failed thread by YR!!
YR...keep the jokes coming Originally Posted by bb1961

CNN vs. Redstate and Townhall

Can you guess which members read Redstate and Townhall, and use them as their sources ?

Can you guess which members read Redstate and Townhall, and use them as their sources ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Thanks for that, VM. Ignoring those rants is one of the wisest decisions an ECCIE member can make.
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2021, 02:35 PM

Can you guess which members read Redstate and Townhall, and use them as their sources ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

My - well vm - Please do educate us unwashed 'Conservative redneck peoples' ignorant of teh wonders of teh DemocratiCommunist party and its marxist systems!
Please consult other nomenklatura hopefuls in your project.

Buck fdien
From my cold dead hands!
Thanks for that, VM. Ignoring those rants is one of the wisest decisions an ECCIE member can make. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You sound like someone who is intrenched in the "woke" cancel culture...Please don't hurt me feelings