Happy New Year

Happy New Year ya filthy lot! Love you all, ( well most of you)... Glad 2012 is fucking over!

Does this count as a threAD if I'm drunk? ... Ija... Originally Posted by Valerie
It's ALWAYS a threAD.

Happy New Year....even though, I'm not one of the loved ones.
It's ALWAYS a threAD.

Happy New Year....even though, I'm not one of the loved ones. Originally Posted by Sarunga

No mater what you say........

you always come across as a dick.

I do it on purpose... it just comes natural to you.

Happy New Year!
  • Molay
  • 01-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Happy New Year!!!

Hmmmm....now I wonder why Valerie's 'Happy New Year' thread got more of a response than DDBD Photography's 'Happy New Year' thread? Puzzling. Lmao.
No...when she gets knackered, she loses her knickers real quick...then she cooks dinner nude...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
When do I ever wear knickers?

Happy New Year!!!

Hmmmm....now I wonder why Valerie's 'Happy New Year' thread got more of a response than DDBD Photography's 'Happy New Year' thread? Puzzling. Lmao. Originally Posted by Molay
I hadn't realised when I posted it that there was already another thread..oops
Me loves Val's cleavage!!!
I will be too DRUNK to post later. So Here. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
And true to his word...he was TOO DRUNK TO POST LATER...but he swears he remembers everything...lol
We have heard that before
Happy new year guys and ladies ... Xoxo
Happy New Year ya filthy lot! Love you all, ( well most of you)... Glad 2012 is fucking over!

Does this count as a threAD if I'm drunk? ... Ija... Originally Posted by Valerie
Happy New Year to you also Val! May 2013 bring you joy, good health and success in all you do.