Tan lines or no Tan lines

Tan lines or no tan lines... Tara you are smoking hot... All I would need is 3 and a half minutes lol Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
Well you I am like 15 minutes at least right? lol.
And thanks
Tan lines like this?

Thats hot
That is very hot and sexy.That and being under Tara.Just cant get any better.
I would have to see up close and personal before I can decide (will only judge females)

Any takers?
  • helen
  • 02-28-2011, 04:06 PM
do burn lines count?
A pretty girl is a pretty girl tan lines or not.... Having said that, I do like the all over tan with the heart on the inside of the upper thigh... Tends to make an old man quiver!!!
I prefer the tan lines, kinda gives you an idea of what women were hiding or want to hide from us guys!
Mmmmmm see what I mean!
I love the tan lines .........a little white skin to entice you ....the tan just sets everything off .....Very sexxy to think you are exploring a little of the forbidden ......
That is very hot and sexy.That and being under Tara.Just cant get any better. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
Your such a sweetheart
I don't care either way. Just let me peel the panties.

All the guys loved my tan lines last year so I think I am going to go with them this year
+1 for tan lines!
I am a TAN WHORE and spend a lot monthly NOW in a tanning bed and I have an Airbrush Artist who airbrushs my tan weekly.

I take excellent care of my skin but prefer to tan in the nude....so NO TAN LINES HERE