What makes a girl memorable?

First contact and attitude. You can have the best looks but if you respond with just a price, I'm out. Originally Posted by bradwhite3284
Wtf who does that shit
I didn't really cover the memorabe part, but for me, it is generally the first 10 minutes and the last 10 minutes. The first 10 minutes sets the tone for the hour. The last 10 minutes you remember as you drive off. You may not remember the details, but you do remember you drove off happy. The middle part gets blurry fast.
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2017, 03:48 PM
I didn't really cover the memorabe part, but for me, it is generally the first 10 minutes and the last 10 minutes. The first 10 minutes sets the tone for the hour. The last 10 minutes you remember as you drive off. You may not remember the details, but you do remember you drove off happy. The middle part gets blurry fast. Originally Posted by mag7315
Drain my balls and I'm happy, for the next 2 hours at least
This is a really good question. If I get ignored while trying to schedule it's rare that I ever try back. There's just too many to choose from to tolerate being ignored. But later, after going through a few appointments, maybe months later I'll see a great review for her and I'm back to wanting her. If I get ignored twice, fuck it. But professional booking skills, while great, won't necessarily kill the deal.
Wtf who does that shit Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Lmao, but some chicks really do this Dorthy
This is a really good question. If I get ignored while trying to schedule it's rare that I ever try back. There's just too many to choose from to tolerate being ignored. But later, after going through a few appointments, maybe months later I'll see a great review for her and I'm back to wanting her. If I get ignored twice, fuck it. But professional booking skills, while great, won't necessarily kill the deal. Originally Posted by Alastair
I completely agree with you Alastair, I mean at the very least a provider should have the decency to just pm you back and say sorry not interested. I have no problem with a provider not wanting to see me for whatever reason, I mean hey it's the hobby the shit is going to happen, but to just completely ignore a pm from you and others is just crazy and laughable to me. I once read where a known provider here in Dallas on the boards said she doesn't have to do this for money and all money isn't good money, and I believe I responded and said ok well then why are you still here, and her response was because I fucking want to be and I love having sex with nice respectful gentlemen lol.

I said ok well stop charging your clients for that pussy and let's see how much you enjoy that lol, nothing but crickets after that. If a guy is on a provider DNS list and he don't know it then ok, but still let his ass know that so he don't hit you up anymore. To continue to ignore his pm is just crazy and rude, and I think some women have forgotten that the hobby is here for the men, and the last time I checked women don't pay for dick, at least not in the hobby.

It's nothing like a kind classy women that handles all her business well and professionally, I mean it want kill a provider to just say to him I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a date with you, simple right. I once had a provider tell me she was not interested in seeing my ass in the greatest way ever, I didn't know if she was turning me down or turning me on lol, but the shit was sexy as hell. I can't remember everything she said, but that was the greatest No thank you ever lmao.

I just responded and said wow thanks love for the response that was so sweet of you lol. I believe it's easier to just say No sorry but I'm not interested In meeting you than to just ignore him, providers have to remember If there was no Men here in the hobby, then there will be no need for the Women in the hobby, No Men, No Hobby.

It's nothing like a kind classy women that handles all her business well and professionally, I mean it want kill a provider to just say to him I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a date with you, simple right. I once had a provider tell me she was not interested in seeing my ass in the greatest way ever, I didn't know if she was turning me down or turning me on lol, but the shit was sexy as hell. I can't remember everything she said, but that was the greatest No thank you ever lmao.

I just responded and said wow thanks love for the response that was so sweet of you lol. I believe it's easier to just say No sorry but I'm not interested In meeting you than to just ignore him, providers have to remember If there was no Men here in the hobby, then there will be no need for the Women in the hobby, No Men, No Hobby. Originally Posted by suiram77
If only all men took no as well as you, we probably would respond telling a guy he's been declined. However some guys go batshit and will try to ruin your career or start making threats to your safety when you piss them off. So yeah, maybe that's why a girl won't tell a guy when she'd prefer not to see him. I've had that happen but somehow I still will tell a guy no. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box sometimes though.
A couple of things

1. Responsiveness in communication
2. If you can't, fine, just let me know
3. Engage with me once we have made contact
4. Class and discretion when meeting
5. Having fun
Is she really naughty and takes a lead, and 2. Do we connect.
If only all men took no as well as you, we probably would respond telling a guy he's been declined. However some guys go batshit and will try to ruin your career or start making threats to your safety when you piss them off. So yeah, maybe that's why a girl won't tell a guy when she'd prefer not to see him. I've had that happen but somehow I still will tell a guy no. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box sometimes though. Originally Posted by honeydavis
I totally understand that honey D and you are right there will be some guys that don't take rejection well, but all I will say to them is Hey rejection is part of life rather if it's in the hobby or in the RW it's going to happen buddy sooner or later. I am who I am and never going to apologize for me being me, I speak my mind is very blunt and certainly don't take any shit not here or in the RW, but mostly all in fun on the boards. I'm not the hottest guy, the greatest lover, and certainly don't have the biggest D but I was bless with confidence the size of Texas and I use it well. No matter what a provider reason is for saying No thanks to me, I just say thanks for the response and keep it pushing. I may only have 22 reviews, but of course I have seen wayyyyyyy more women than that, I'm a professional Musician so the shit is easy lol. I don't always review and I never review when I'm seeing providers in other cities by choice, so I'm always going to be good on the No thank you not interested PM if I receive one, because like others have said the options is endless here in Dallas and in other cities I travel to when on tour.

Btw I like that honey D he's been declined lol, I think that's what you ladies should start telling our ass. Sorry but according to my records this handle name is on my DNS list so therefore you have been Declined lmfao!!!!!! you have to be careful though because like my crazy ass some guys will get turned on by your No, if for whatever reason your No becomes yes one day and the provider see him, then for him there is nothing like fucking a woman that don't like your ass lol. Oh shit wait!!! That's called the Hobby!! Lmfao kmsl

Omg, omg, I'm having so much fun, you all I have to excuse me suiram77 is home for 2 weeks so I'm just enjoying myself right now,
I will be back on tour next month so hang in there lmao.
If only all men took no as well as you, we probably would respond telling a guy he's been declined. However some guys go batshit and will try to ruin your career or start making threats to your safety when you piss them off. So yeah, maybe that's why a girl won't tell a guy when she'd prefer not to see him. I've had that happen but somehow I still will tell a guy no. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box sometimes though. Originally Posted by honeydavis
That's why you learn how to go about those FUCKTARDS you have to be on that ass from the start or they will try & play with you.. Don't be afraid to be mean & if they do hate fuck them if your service is outstanding you won't have any worries.. Haters will always hate regardless of what you do...
Is she really naughty and takes a lead, and 2. Do we connect. Originally Posted by ProFun
If she takes the lead?
Yes Dorthy, if she's aggressive/ somewhat dom / in charge. Love that !
Yes Dorthy, if she's aggressive/ somewhat dom / in charge. Love that ! Originally Posted by ProFun
Oh not my thing
Oh not my thing Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Just stay just like you are Dorthy.