Bareback

I personally would not. HIV tests take 6mo to be sure you are clear. As another member eluded to, (for me) its not so much the risk as the 6 months of regret and wondering. Which by the way, sets in the moment I blow my load lol
But to each their own! Some people would say why the fuck would you even "hobby", yet we do!
6 months?! Yeah, back in the 90's. Window period is now much shorter, my friend.
Now we should dare to say the names of the hooks.
TB....we all need to honor the basic rules of war.
....because if we shoot at them, they are gonna shoot back at us!
I've done bb with 2 different providers. The whole time I'm like "Oh shit, should I be doing this?" Then, for days (maybe weeks) afterwards I'm worried about and looking for signs of an STI or something. Don't do it. Period
I've done bb with 2 different providers before. The whole time I'm like, "Oh shit, should I be doing this?" (which ultimately led to me not blowing my load).

For days, or perhaps weeks, afterwards I was worried about STIs. Thank goodness I came out clean, but it's not worth the gamble.

Protect yourself; no one else will

Don't do it
I agree ddnutz. I did it with providers I thought were trustworthy. Turned out they werent. Thats when I learned my lesson.
Rules? Of hooks doing things?
This forum is for reporting.
Rules? Of hooks doing things?
This forum is for reporting. Originally Posted by TreeBark
I guess thats true at the end of the day...."rules?...there are no rules!"
Most of the services I offer are oral in nature. But, of my clients who partake in FS I would say at least 30% try to get me to do BB. Sometimes they're desperate. Obviously we are going to see more participants saying that don't do bareback, but many hobbiests do - or at least try
The two ladies who offered it actually did it on their own. I didnt ask. Not sure if Id do it again, unless its the right situation, meaning someone Ive seen regularly for like a year. Ive decided Im not gonna stick with any one lady and put all my eggs in one basket unless she totally rocks my cock off so Im in a catch 22 situation lol. Id NEVER do it with someone Ive only seen one time or even a few times.
Im very against it. I dont even in my personal life until we are That serious.

Some fellas ask and they get denied. I have a house rule you get off one way or another. ...Suck it, fuck it or jerk it.

I dont buy but condoms suck I cant get off, etc as there are many ways to get off and female condoms...IJS.

Gals offering it are foolish and desperate.
totally get it EW.
I have been in the hobby for about a year, seen less than 10 ladies. BBFS never came up. I don't think I'd ask.