Provider Client Relationships

I'm not a Robot, nor am I a slave to my emotions, so I don't fear sharing and expressing them. It should always be Professional but if people click, well they just click. If boundaries beyond the initial arrangements are sought by each and respected, then I find nothing abnormal about Two people just being Human.
I was very close to a gentleman here. It started as a client/provider meeting and evolved into something very special. I miss him, very much.
  • lat
  • 03-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Yes I also agree with Arverni ,I too was close to someone , we gotten so close she only wanted to see me but my time and other matters would not permit that so she moved back to Miami but we still keep in touch ...
  • Stu32
  • 03-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Mines a bit different, i ended up being a past acquaintance of the first provider i ever saw.
We became really close and confided in each other, she was my personal muse in my quest to better myself for myself. It's been a while since I've seen or talked to her, I started getting jealous of the guys that could spend more time with her (never went psycho lol) she would get jealous of what i had at home. i realized that I was having an affair not just the good down and dirty fuck sessions that started out.

Every guy here probably wants to feel special n one way or another. I think if a provider can make you feel special in an emotional way then they have succeeded( not in the physical, she let me raw dog that way). I've been with ones that are there for just the buck and fuck. the ones that are there in the moment with you, the ones with passion are the better ones for me, I need that. But i do know how that spark, that "clicking" can turn into more.
one of the best topics I've seen started yet on eeci April...in my short time as a hobbyist I have bonded with a couple of providers...not so much on a personal level as a friend/client level...we all have similar interest outside of the client/provider relationship. I think there are boundaries that shoudn't be crossed though (as in Drtry's case) unless it's mutual of course,I'm sure their are cases where the provider and client have fallen in love (we are human and we can't pick who we fall in love with)...I am single so the danger of me getting too attached to a provider is pretty high but I know going in not to cross that line (though I might get real close to it lol) There is nothing wrong with forming a good relationship with your client or your provider because to me if my provider knows me on a personal level ie knows my likes and dislikes in session or out...it makes our experience more enjoyable..just like most of us guys don't want a provider that comes in and is mechanical and wants to rush things,I'm sure a provider wouldn't want a client to come in and be the same way...kinda leaves you with that WTF thought in your mind when that happens..haha.All in all treat each other with respect and kindness (be nice my Dad always said) and you'll have not just a provider or client,a friend also!
Have our own lives. We NEVER call clients so until they wanna date..we dont wanna hear from them. Privacy please. I mean I NEVER did understand the 25 e-mail thing to see a dude..lol. Christ just call. COME and GO. xxoo annie