Palin Family Brawl II: The Photos

Thanks for keeping the Palins relevant Timmietard! Originally Posted by gnadfly
If relevance to you is photos of the results from a drunken brawl at a kegger.....you're welcome.
If relevance to you is photos of the results from a drunken brawl at a kegger.....you're welcome. Originally Posted by timpage
When are you going to post ....

.. "photos of the results from a drunken brawl at a kegger....."
Were you? Originally Posted by bigtex
Of course not, and I don't have to be. I'm not making the accusations!!!

Contrary to your best desires and YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE ..

... we still have a constitution containing DUE PROCESS.

And it's interesting how that "works" ..... burden of proof and all.

Just ask the folks in Ferguson, Missouri.
I a surprised Timmyboy didn't gleefully post this:

CNN anchor Carol Costello tells her audience to sit back and enjoy Bristol Palin upsetting retel of a man knocking her to ground multiple times, swearing at her, and dragging her across the grass after another individual pushed her sister, Willow. Carol Costello thinks is funny TV !

The left's war on women continues...................

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ulted-The-Best
As long as we are throwing a PARTY, don't forget Ted and Mary Jo... she's got a hour left.

Way to keep it relevant, Slobbrin!
Dan Patrick...The Palins?

Is that all you got Timmie? I thought global warming was the most important thing? Or is it the war on women or Texas laws that haven't been enforced for 90 years.

Come back to reality Timmie.
To paraphrase Mark Levin, the so-called Palin brawl is more important to Timmie than Benghazi is. He posts more about it and is fired up about it to the point of lying by omission. Bristol Palin suffered what could be described as a sexual assualt and Timmie thinks it's funny. Now even the CNN reporter had to apologize (but not on the air) for taking joy in an assault on a young woman. Where is the moderator on this? Is it okay to find joy in an assault on a private citizen to the point of obsession. Timmie needs help and this may be his first step on the road to recovery.
To paraphrase Mark Levin, the so-called Palin brawl is more important to Timmie than Benghazi is. He posts more about it and is fired up about it to the point of lying by omission. Bristol Palin suffered what could be described as a sexual assualt and Timmie thinks it's funny. Now even the CNN reporter had to apologize (but not on the air) for taking joy in an assault on a young woman. Where is the moderator on this? Is it okay to find joy in an assault on a private citizen to the point of obsession. Timmie needs help and this may be his first step on the road to recovery. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
CNN is seriously fucked up when one of its journalists -- Carol Costello -- stupidly claims that the audio of Bristol Palin's report to the police “[I]s quite possibly the best minute and a half of audio we’ve ever come across. Well, come across in a long time anyway”; especially considering the magnitude of other stark realities we are beset with: there is a civil war in Syria, the rise of ISIS, the ongoing struggle in Ukraine, the ravages of Ebola, a plethora of Odumbo scandals, etc., etc., etc.

At least Costello apologized when she was reminded of the physical abuse she suffered at the hands of her misogynistic boyfriend. What say Little Timmy-tard?
TimmyTard is a sick-o. He gets his jollies over the Palin girl getting beat up....and pissy when people critique Obama policies....talk about fucked up.

The guy is a loser.

CNN is seriously fucked up when one of its journalists -- Carol Costello -- stupidly claims that the audio of Bristol Palin's report to the police “[I]s quite possibly the best minute and a half of audio we’ve ever come across. Well, come across in a long time anyway”; especially considering the magnitude of other stark realities we are beset with: there is a civil war in Syria, the rise of ISIS, the ongoing struggle in Ukraine, the ravages of Ebola, a plethora of Odumbo scandals, etc., etc., etc.

At least Costello apologized when she was reminded of the physical abuse she suffered at the hands of her misogynistic boyfriend. What say Little Timmy-tard?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Especially hot ones. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Feisty ones too, lol.

Jim
I a surprised Timmyboy didn't gleefully post this:

CNN anchor Carol Costello tells her audience to sit back and enjoy Bristol Palin upsetting retel of a man knocking her to ground multiple times, swearing at her, and dragging her across the grass after another individual pushed her sister, Willow. Carol Costello thinks is funny TV !

The left's war on women continues...................

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ulted-The-Best Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I take no glee or pleasure from the public humiliation of a beloved family like the Palins. The entire sordid affair is really quite sad and the Palins have my sympathy. Maybe they will be more careful about showing up drunk in public in the future and things like this unfortunate incident can be avoided.

TimmyTard is a sick-o. He gets his jollies over the Palin girl getting beat up....and pissy when people critique Obama policies....talk about fucked up.

The guy is a loser. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It's making you crazy isn't it?

Fuck you Whirly....
To paraphrase Mark Levin, the so-called Palin brawl is more important to Timmie than Benghazi is. He posts more about it and is fired up about it to the point of lying by omission. Bristol Palin suffered what could be described as a sexual assualt and Timmie thinks it's funny. Now even the CNN reporter had to apologize (but not on the air) for taking joy in an assault on a young woman. Where is the moderator on this? Is it okay to find joy in an assault on a private citizen to the point of obsession. Timmie needs help and this may be his first step on the road to recovery. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
A sexual assault? Mmmmmm.....sure, a drunk girl claiming she was assaulted. It's an old story.....

It is amusing the way you idiots are trying to deflect.....use the old tried and true "liberal media" bullshit. That will be lapped up by the lemmings, for sure.
Dan Patrick...The Palins?

Is that all you got Timmie? I thought global warming was the most important thing? Or is it the war on women or Texas laws that haven't been enforced for 90 years.

Come back to reality Timmie. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I must be missing all your posts that are directed towards the admiral and pointing him back to reality.
\
Amusing that everybody is attacking me instead of trying to defend the drunken Plain family.

I report. You decide.