A question of pricing etiquette...

I hide my shit from the mens lounge by posting on various eros cams girls sites,eros is still locked down tight bitches
I_still_like_this_ad_better
Paris Bouvier Originally Posted by Tiger
yes, I love that AD

Rochester's ONLY Independent Upscale Companion!

is also a good ad, really. ok It may look she has her nose up a bit. But its the best part of the ad as i see it. The ad does some of her screening for her. Makes her look above it all. She not in my thinkin, but that's ok by me. Some buy into it and if YMMV work in favor of both. its a win for both. Now from her ad some think she is a bitch. I will tell ya she is not. Some think I lie when I say that. Well for its not a lie. For some she is perfect. And her ads speak to the very type of guy she wants to meet.

Now some also think contacting her is too much. Well that screens out the lazy and some of dumb as a box of rock guys. the rest of the box of rock guy will try in many ways to get around what she wants. well they just screened them self as a no.

If she looks to be your type all ya have to do is the homework she is askin ya to do. And contact as she is askin. Oh and be careful what ya say in areas you think ya safe. In other words don't be like me. LOL

she is a good provider, just not my type nor I her type. But to her haters keep posting that. I love how it shows in her ads
i wonder how she really can tell the TOTAL hooktard history of her clients..?

from what they say and /or make themselves out to be here?

.she thinks guys dont occasionally stray,,, or most likely,, more frequently, to what she feels are lowlife providers regardless of their "stature" ?

they would be the ones to be the most devious about concealling it, ,they arent stupid..

im under the opinion she really doesnt understand her client base at all

maybe she asks her clients to draw out a "hooktard family tree" and then totally takes their word for it!..

.afterall Im sure they were articulate and polite while telling her the ABSOLUTE truth about themselves!!LMAO ..

how ted bundy like!!
(Recognize that she isn't especially asking anything outrageous by any stretch - she's just significantly more than my ATF.) Originally Posted by sexyfatguy
All this suggests is that you are getting a big break with your ATF.
i wonder how she really can tell the TOTAL hooktard history of her clients..?

from what they say and /or make themselves out to be here?

.she thinks guys dont occasionally stray,,, or most likely,, more frequently, to what she feels are lowlife providers regardless of their "stature" ?

they would be the ones to be the most devious about concealling it, ,they arent stupid..

im under the opinion she really doesnt understand her client base at all

maybe she asks her clients to draw out a "hooktard family tree" and then totally takes their word for it!..

.afterall Im sure they were articulate and polite while telling her the ABSOLUTE truth about themselves!!LMAO ..

how ted bundy like!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
good point, she see's the azz kiss ups as they are. But how would she know if someone is just not sayin all the into. But then is that not part of her ad also. No talkin in the drama. Lurkers on the most part ok. Some much bigger azz than I. But then her style would keep most of that away also.

She can't say no reviews please. But I always wondered if most she got are pre ok'ed by her. Or if anybody got cut off for doing one. She got VP and if said no reviews I think she could keep the VP. But the ads would have to end(mmm i need to check. that may have been the old board only). mmmmmm can't find the no reviews please then no ads bit. help! it was part of the old aspd, but can't find it here.
so
can a gal say no reviews and still post ads as long as she has VP??????
dang I was sure it was here also.

mmmm I still can see the rule that should have got me in trouble, yet i got away with clean. mmm will keep looking. LOL I should know this. I spend lots of time reading the rules to keep me just out of trouble LOL.

side note: all rules are the loop hole to rules. Yet I still keep a SHMB lawyer on retainer.
JONBALLS: Based on everything that I have been told about you and read myself I am under the opinion that any woman you take issue with couldn't buy better advertising than your negative comments about her. offshoredrilling: I think you are right about the lurkers. Of the 20+private messages I have received from people sharing their suggestions all but 5 or 6 have been for Miss Elizabeth. Every one of them specifically stated that it someone who did not post frequently, if at all. Since you're such a stickler for rules I would like to bring to your attention the following ECCIE General Conduct Guideline: "#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not."
  • GP
  • 06-29-2012, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I was told to expect this too.
Feel the love. Uhmmm... Well it feels like something
  • GP
  • 06-29-2012, 07:10 PM
some provider's will work with you on the rates..however some will not... if they don't it's best to either save up for that provider say a nice gift for yourself..or check out other's that may fit your budget and you can frequent them more often and im sure they would enjoy you as being included as one of their regulars .... good luck to you..
  • GP
  • 06-29-2012, 07:30 PM
If your going to deal with backpage feel free to negotiate. If you want to see the safer, established

ladies who are members with reviews you'll come off as looking cheap. They set their rates, such as

they are, because they have no problem getting clients who are willing to pay. They must be doing

something right. I can't tell you how many times ive passed on a traveling provider when I saw the $$$$

an hour rate.
If you can't afford, or, justify the MSRP, move on. If the lady is overpriced for the market/service, the lack of bookings will move to correct that. Either way, it demeans you both to bargain. An exception might be and out of the ordinary request (a 3 day tryst to the Bahamas, e.g.) where neither has frame of reference to rely on. In that instance, make an offer.