Can we please not do this shit? We're not BP/CL.

Don't reply. Chicks like that have strong opposable thumbs and could pluck your eyes out in one swift move. At least, that's what I heard...
I always use "Real Pics". No photo shop or air brushing. I make sure the outfit that I wear in my pics is there with me incase a gent wants me in it. Before I became a low volume provider, my rates were different here & on aspd & p411 than on BP, but thats because on backpage I didn't offer GFE, unless it was one of my regs. It just confuses me when I put the rates up....but when they call, they still ask. Or I put a general area of my location....and they still ask "What is your general location?" LOL!!! I've never done all the colorful writing or anything like that......thats just too much for me. And I can imagine how irritated you guys may get. Thanks for yal's input on what you like and don't like about ads.
  • S-Man
  • 09-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Wouldn't guys want them to keep posting with the funky characters? If there's a page of ads, it'll help decide which ones to immediately skip.
I personally hate that myself-- but this particular ad was hillarious!!

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=94172
H3LL that'z h0w 1 n0rmaLLy typ3

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=94172 Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Agreed! Funny as Hell. I just love her, she cracks me up with some of her posts.
I personally like 'real pictures' - not glamour shots, clothes that you would never wear, some funky backdrop for scenery, etc. The best shots are taken of you - your real self (damn sexy I might add!).

The text should be simple: price, location, times, and how I should contact you. Everything else is in the Showcase..

Of course, this is "me" and I am sure there are hundreds of other (valued) opinions

S270 Originally Posted by Suite270
+1!
Started a thread in the national discussion section. Lets see if we can get enough posts that the providers realize we don't like it and it makes them look classless.
Agreed! Funny as Hell. I just love her, she cracks me up with some of her posts. Originally Posted by Dannie
That was VERY funny, smart gal, however look on the weekend section just posted, name similar to a southern city, just saying..................
I personally like 'real pictures' - not glamour shots, clothes that you would never wear, some funky backdrop for scenery, etc. The best shots are taken of you - your real self (damn sexy I might add!).

The text should be simple: price, location, times, and how I should contact you. Everything else is in the Showcase..

Of course, this is "me" and I am sure there are hundreds of other (valued) opinions

S270 Originally Posted by Suite270
+1
I am not interested in reading a book. Like Joe Friday said, "Just the facts, Ma'am. Just the facts." Of course most of you are too damn young to recognize that quote.

Torito
Now that was funny!...I love that ad.

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=94172 Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Just for grins, I scanned down the first 100 ads in BP for excessive amounts of goofy fonts and symbols (which means I let a few pass that had a symbol or two, but weren't completely ridiculous; or it could have been a typo, etc.) . . . 43 out of the 100 had this nonsense. A couple were essentially unreadable. I'd bet that the number would have been higher if I'd opened the ads and looked inside.
Wouldn't guys want them to keep posting with the funky characters? If there's a page of ads, it'll help decide which ones to immediately skip. Originally Posted by S-Man

SeXxy CaRLy yOur BoOOtY iS sO VeeRRyyy NIce.

I REEeaaly WIIISSH peOPLE sTOP RIGHTing LIke tHIs, its M@kEs My F%CKiNG eYes HuRT.....
Its like peeling an onion, bad for the eyes.........ugh.

Yes I spelled writing wrong, for special effects.
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
You could have just used the conventional "sic", Latin for thus, rather than adding an addishunal (sic) sentence.

Then again how many people are even aware that this option exists?
This is sick (sic) shit.

Torito