Hotty#1 back again

Holy fuck, how old are those pictures Originally Posted by bigguyt
#'s 2 & 4 were taken in 2006, I know who took them
#3 looks to be the most recent but no idea when.

Cpl yrs back she had some up on BP and she looked anorexic.
Feel free to do so by pm Goddess. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Another girl you have satisfied
#'s 2 & 4 were taken in 2006, I know who took them Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Dang my 2005 guess wasnt far off
Bitch Plzzz u ain't even worth the time Pming u irrelevant, Ignorant, Stupid and most of all Dying for my attention other wise u wouldn't say what u said

And Like I said my love and respect to The OP is beyond You

Go to sleep bitch ain't your type of Bitch to piss off lol u don't wana make it to my Blacklist I'll make you Cry Bitch unless AG the Male says other wise lol
Feel free to do so by pm Goddess. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Bitch Plzzz u ain't even worth the time Pming u irrelevant, Ignorant, Stupid and most of all Dying for my attention other wise u wouldn't say what u said

And Like I said my love and respect to The OP is beyond You

Go to sleep bitch ain't your type of Bitch to piss off lol u don't wana make it to my Blacklist I'll make you Cry Bitch unless AG the Male says other wise lol Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Dont let him get to you, he is just trying to act cool to cover up the fact he is gay.
Naaaah Bitch ain't Gay . I know Gay people they funny AF they like me too I got a whole collection of strapons I like using No Judging tho ....

But he's hidding something beyond Gay

I don't know you guys but that's just my 2 cents on him trying to be cool with me the way he did. I mean I can tell he tried to be funny with a fail but the way he tried is Just straight up messed up that's where I came with the conclusion of his issues is beyond his sexual Preferences lmfao...

But Thank You Sir For clarification that was very nice and thoughtful of you
Dont let him get to you, he is just trying to act cool to cover up the fact he is gay. Originally Posted by bigguyt
I last I heard she was hooking around the Somerset area. Was working with another girl and did a couple cash and dashes.
Yes, she was pretty cool and fun. I may have to reach out and see if her head is on straight.
Naaaah Bitch ain't Gay . I know Gay people they funny AF they like me too I got a whole collection of strapons I like using No Judging tho ....

But he's hidding something beyond Gay

I don't know you guys but that's just my 2 cents on him trying to be cool with me the way he did. I mean I can tell he tried to be funny with a fail but the way he tried is Just straight up messed up that's where I came with the conclusion of his issues is beyond his sexual Preferences lmfao...

But Thank You Sir For clarification that was very nice and thoughtful of you Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Tatts is a switch hitter.
Tatts is a switch hitter. Originally Posted by bambino

Does that mean he will suck a dick from the left side as well as the right side?
i think he meant he likes both holes ? men and women ?

like i said No Judging but shiit just don't come a me Swinging i'll use my Biggest Strapon of the Collection
Her sister used to provide too on TOS. Her handle was Delicious or something like that. I saw her in Latrobe years back in some section 8 housing. I think she was 19 at the time and already had four kids, if memory serves and she was pregnant with twins. She had 5 or 6 kids by the age of 19 and I believe a district judge made her get her tubes tied, lmao. She didn't have any substance problems, but she definitely had issues.
Her first baby's daddy was 39 I think and got her pregnant when she was 13. I think her mom said that she condoned the behavior to keep his ass out of jail Great family!
i think he meant he likes both holes ? men and women ?

like i said No Judging but shiit just don't come a me Swinging i'll use my Biggest Strapon of the Collection Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
He likes both holes and Kumquats shoved up his hole. He like poles too. He's a versatile hobbyist
My dearest Arabian Goddess, Titts would be falling off a 3 story building in your native land........ so glad you are here on a cultural exchange experience.........
Back in my hobbying days in the 80s I was a regular with a very young redhead SW who called herself Kim, and looked very similar. Also saw her once at Summertime, the only time I ever went there. That girl would be about 50 now...