An Honest Man!

I thought April fools' was over ...
phildo has it 100% !!!!!
and like he said, if you didnt get his point, i think you are taking this sub-culture way too seriously!!!
(i was gonna say "too fucking seriously", but that would be oxymoronic) Originally Posted by pmdelites
corrected my phone keyboard typos.
Loving this thread...

Dun dun dun!!!

Phildo is running for pubic office somewhere...I can tell. Nope, that wasn't an auto correct either, ha ha.
Agreed...I just posted after a long time because str8.2.bbbj posted something that turned hilarious.
Wow a thread that is a perfect example of itself. Well maybe not perfect. But you get a good sampling of the Eccie ecosystem in one post... Only thing missing is the red mod text slapping someone on the hand for being extra shitty.
Think about it. Drama is important to everyone on this site. Haven't you all noticed all the ads on this site?

Every time we log in and go from page to page, those are " impressions" and whoever owns this bitch makes money. When you start adding in "clicks" and "cost per action" (like if you sign up for adult friend finder or some shit), that's even more cash.

So, every thread that causes a train wreck that we can't help but watch, every review that is AWESOME (especially with pics and shit), every super ad by great provider lines the pockets of the owners.

Follow the money. Everything else is bullshit.
Can I get another Amen?

All concerned parties: speaking euphimistically, as often I do, "baloney", in this sense, IS subcultural vernacular for "booshit". The political reference was spot on, as one need look no further than our drooler governor for a classic example of "baloney", in his case, baloney with feet. So for lunch, indeed, bologna, if you aren't aware of it's contents, and for ECCIE, "baloney", is most accurate!

Full Definition of Baloney - according to Webster: pretentious nonsense : bunkum —often used as a generalized expression of disagreement. ex - "What a lot of baloney".

Like this Love threAD! Makes me wanna go hug butterflies and poop daisies!

Yo, Darth! My man! Dude, as long as it's April and you're around, it can't be over!
Wow a thread that is a perfect example of itself. Well maybe not perfect. But you get a good sampling of the Eccie ecosystem in one post... Only thing missing is the red mod text slapping someone on the hand for being extra shitty. Originally Posted by MrMonger
#183-There is no place in our forums for this Nerdlander Bojulay to post his BS which there is no place in our forums for.

There you go.
Cannot have a flaming ECCIE sub culture thread without mention of a Kenwood stereo.
#183-There is no place in our forums for this Nerdlander Bojulay to post his BS which there is no place in our forums for.

There you go. Originally Posted by bojulay
Cannot have a flaming ECCIE sub culture thread without mention of a Kenwood stereo. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Oh stop beating a dead horse. Get it? Horse? Ehhh? EHHHH?
Yo Philli, you have serious anger issues ... seriously dude ...
Try singing this one ...

Oh stop beating a dead horse. Get it? Horse? Ehhh? EHHHH? Originally Posted by GracePreston
THAT was great!!! I was going to say a dead cat but that's just wrong
Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty.....