Is killing a man in the hobby good publicity or bad publicity?

Chatty Motherfuckin Cathy...smh!
I don't know if that's who I'm thinking about; but I remember someone openly posting about it. Is it not openly searchable knowledge at this point?
I knew some stupid ass was going to mention names...Girl, do you think before you fucking post? She's probably haunted by that experience to a degree and you just had to open up a floodgate!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Sighh. Exactly.
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-21-2014, 11:08 AM
Spike baby: spending an hour with you is far more electrifying than any charge that could come from an AED. Maybe we need you on call for every provider. You can certainly bring a man back from the brink.
I tell all my visiting gentlemen that if they happen to die in my monkey lair for whatever reason I am rolling their nakid body out of the door and screaming "FIRE!"

I also have each and everyone sign a disclaimer as they walk through the door......a girl can never be to safe.

I am even considering starting a donation/drive to have an AED in every providers incall...who wants to donate?

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Not to mention your skills in averting a medical crisis.
You have to be more specific . Would your business increase if a guy died while fucking you? ( of course he cums! ) Fuck yes, he'll I'd even challenge you to a duel to see who taps out first.
If you killed a guy? And didn't go to prison? Hey, based on what some girls have told me there are some twisted motherfucker s in hobby land....
  • CD3
  • 08-21-2014, 11:25 AM
That happened to KayleeHotChick. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Again....I'm not asking if it has happened before or to who or how or why or if they need therapy or if they were given a clause in the will or if you go to hell since in fact your prob not asking for forgiveness WHILE your doing a har....let me be more specific as to what I am inquiring. WOULD YOU AS A HOBBYIST SLASH KEEPER OF A COCK..be more apt to seeing someone had they done that or would u be kinda scared or would u really not give a fuck cuz you'll stick your dick in basically anything
  • CD3
  • 08-21-2014, 11:34 AM
Damn, I'm seeing showcases with girls holding whips. Another talking about prostate massage and this one talking about killing guys. Hell, we need to be getting hazardous duty pay. Originally Posted by OldLRRP

My looks killed a man just 20 min ago.
I've seen a few ladies who have had clients with bad tickers expire while in the saddle. I think the easy access to dick pills make it likely such an event could occur.

So, yes I would see a lady that this has happened to after she has recovered to her satisfaction.
Hell, yes...why do you think I saw you? Your backswing? Follow through? (Well, that was part of it too. ;-)

This is how I wanna die...exploding dick and exploding heart at the same time. I can think of a lot worse ways...like fading away in a bedpan in a rest home. Just shoot me. Or call CD3.
Just shoot me. Or call CD3. Originally Posted by Prolongus
This. Just the very fact that I've survived CD3 more than once makes me feel fucking invincible (although things did get fuzzy and I saw a bright light once). Be a survivor or die trying. Win-win.
I knew some stupid ass was going to mention names...Girl, do you think before you fucking post? She's probably haunted by that experience to a degree and you just had to open up a floodgate!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Yeah I do. She has posted it on her herself. All you have to do is search. Stupid ass.
I don't know if that's who I'm thinking about; but I remember someone openly posting about it. Is it not openly searchable knowledge at this point? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Ahhh my point exactly. If she didn't want people to know, she wouldn't have posted it. And she posted the whole fucking story.

You people are way to hostile and rude. You all need some positivity in your life. Cheer the fuck up and try being nice to people every once on a while. What the fuck happened to warm and fuzzy. I need Muffin101 back ASAP!
  • annoe
  • 08-21-2014, 12:39 PM
If I hear about it that is a failure in discretion.
  • b2pop
  • 08-21-2014, 12:40 PM
Jillian I love you And I am right under you. People need to chill am not take life so seriously.