How soon is too soon?

Why do we make it all so difficult? I guess many people never get over high school, to paraphrase Frank Zappa. Jewish Lawyer summed it up pretty well.Stop agonizing. We think we are the center of the universe. Most people have too much going on in theories to car about us. If she does not want to see you, move on. It isn't this hard.
  • ktiix
  • 09-02-2014, 02:27 PM
If I had to guess I would say you are putting your self on a high table in a low room. If this happens repeatedly with no obvious cause to you, chances are something you are doing is creepy/scary/repulsive. I have no experience with providers but plenty with strippers (similar I think). So long as you are friendly and respectful they are always willing to meet again ASAP. A known client in the hand is worth 3 in the bush. But when you see a guy at the strip clubs trying to wedge a finger where it doesn't belong, grabbing/pulling/acting possessive or other rude behavior chances are he probably still thinks he's been a complete gent. I'm not accusing but there is really no reason for them to not want to see you if you've followed the rules, are clean, respectful, and bearing green backed gifts. Also a nono I see guys make at the strip clubs is thinking they've bought the cow after having a bit of milk. The whole thing is a business proposal and the girl only stands to lose if she pushes away custom, so there is a reason. Maybe your tool is a bit to big for the job and they are to nice to say. (:
Having had that experience and listening to the questions asked about you in this thread, change what you can but don't look for seconds. There is 500 and some options in Dallas alone. Then there is Ft Worth. Take you 15 years one a week to clear that deck and that is not counting the new appearances!!!.
Dr Phil had a great observation. if you walk into room with a crowd of strangers half of them won't like you and half of them will. people have their preferences. so get use to it.