So I'm dipping my toes in the pool here..... question..

ops "gentle" Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I WAS wondering if that was perhaps a typo.... I couldn't understand why anyone would murmur "genital" during DATY!!! But it made for a huge laugh this morning so I ran with it !!
ops "gentle"

edit add:
but Genital is funnier
that be good
I will not have to tickle your feet as not letting you up from face sitting to make you LOL
but may tickle them anyways just for the the fun on hearing oh lol Oh Lol OH LOL before you slug me for tickling your feet. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I WAS wondering if that was perhaps a typo.... I couldn't understand why anyone would murmur "genital" during DATY!!! But it made for a huge laugh this morning so I ran with it !! Originally Posted by GracePreston
may I tickle your feet

mmm say no, its more fun for me that way
You'll have to hold me down first
oh and GracePreston
Thanks for posting In Upset NY
something must be going on in the background as the local gals taint errr never mind
You'll have to hold me down first Originally Posted by GracePreston
if sitting on my face ohhhhhh'ing away and I put a arm over your legs as your hands on the wall over the head board. As my other hand tickles a foot, you taint getting up. Trust me on that, unless you take one hand off the wall to tickle me back or slug me. That's how my ATF gets out of it
Warnings...

A. I'm not responsible for any acts of violence that result from tickling me.

B. I am a counter-tickler.

Game on.
Warnings...

A. I'm not responsible for any acts of violence that result from tickling me.

B. I am a counter-tickler.

Game on. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I taint cheap 50, but 25 bucks for you. free if you win
Thank you for making this thread Grace, I had a similar question.
To be fair to any brand new city you visit (and to yourself to get a solid idea/taste) I say dedicate at least 2 days each if you can. But sometimes it's not always the duration you spend but also the notice/heads up you give to your potential friends.
Where are the taint photos, Grace? You did not seriously thinck the upset tards would properly request taint photos or give any decent info on travel info?
Lol.. the public thread is for fun and giggles... I get all the good info via PM
To be fair to any brand new city you visit (and to yourself to get a solid idea/taste) I say dedicate at least 2 days each if you can. But sometimes it's not always the duration you spend but also the notice/heads up you give to your potential friends. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Savvy Travelling Providers will contact the GOBC and get a Guest Speaker arrangement set up.... and then get the GOBC Seal of Approval.

Ask around....
Glad I stumbled upon this thread, I too am considering a visit soon.

Anything else a first time visiting lady should know?

Anything else a first time visiting lady should know? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yes ..Plan at least one night to visit the world famous AC for an official welcoming party!. BD
That sounds like fun!