What do you take with you?

Gilligan's Island?? Originally Posted by technicallygeek
YES!!! You have just earned 50 ECCIE bonus points. email the staff to see what wonderful prize you have just won. i'm sure it's something very nice.

JPdM

p.s. and what a classic episode that was.
Depends on the lady. Here are a few of the recent choices.

Candle
Chocolates
Book
Antique book
Mug with Starbuck card
Barbie (she collects)

Always a thank you card with donation enclosed.
Gamestop Giftcard for those of us who game, would be just ducky.

Interesting thread. You could read the provider's profile and see what she likes. You sound like a smart guy, I'm sure you could come up with something unique and appropriate for your visit.
Gamestop Giftcard for those of us who game, would be just ducky.

Interesting thread. You could read the provider's profile and see what she likes. You sound like a smart guy, I'm sure you could come up with something unique and appropriate for your visit. Originally Posted by Dharma

Im no genius but I know fire burns... I just play like Im not as intelligent as I am so people don't ask me to do stuff... I find it makes my life alot simpler
I took flowers and a bottle of wine. Just seemed like a nice thing to do.
Flowers
Candy
Cards
Ed Hardy clothes
Book
Booze
Tea
Try to take the beverage of her choice and sometimes a gift card
  • Tooly
  • 01-21-2010, 02:22 AM
I have taken gifts to certain ladies. If I feel like I can get them something that they would enjoy or use. Ultimately if you don't know what they might like the best gift is Money the root of all evil. LOL That way they can get what they want or disire. That would be money well spent. Now I have taken;
Tea, Tea Pot, Candy, Food Items, Boxes, Cards, Candles, and Toys by request.