So You Religious Conservative Republicans Think You're Going To Heaven?

Only in your fucking weirded out dreams will you ever be able to kick me period... Let alone my head... I may be a liberal but I'm a member of the NRA and I stay strapped like a muthafucker. ;-) and hell aint good enough for you losers. I'm sure the lord has a place far worser than hell prepared for you folks...I imagine y'all going where Hitler already is. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You know all about where Hitler is don't you sissy chump and I doubt you could hit the broad side of a barn
You know all about where Hitler is don't you sissy chump and I doubt you could hit the broad side of a barn Originally Posted by gary5912
.. or even the barn side of a broad.
Now it is heaven to be a conservative, and Hell to be a liberal.
Now it is heaven to be a conservative, and Hell to be a liberal. Originally Posted by wordup666
Actually, there's a lot of work in being a "conservative." The conservatives have to spend their energy and time cleaning up all the shit the Liberals spread around and stirred up.....

... just look what your man Obaminable is doing right now!
... and hell aint good enough for you losers... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Thank you.
...and hell aint good enough for you losers. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Did your candidate win POTUS this past Fall .. 2016?
Isn't it the American Way? Lest you forget? The point of this thread is way over your head so don't bother reading. umm k...thanks Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

then why do you keep posting stupid shit? oh .. you're stupider than shit. umm k...thanks
I want you racists sons of bitches to wallow in it. I want you to know God has a plan for you And unfortunately for your dumbasses it ain't the fucking pearly gates you think it is.
I want you racists sons of bitches to wallow in it. I want you to know God has a plan for you And unfortunately for your dumbasses it ain't the fucking pearly gates you think it is. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Heaven and Hell are idle threats to an atheist dumbass. and no believer will accept your "interpretations" of scripture. who ya think you are? Billy Graham?

remember this guy? where is he going in the afterlife?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqPUXjFYh38

and by the way .. this is supposed to be the "full version" that somehow makes all his comments accurate and acceptable? right!!
I want you racists sons of bitches to wallow in it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Just because you do doesn't mean everyone should. Why do you remind me of a Pig-In-Shit?
Heaven and Hell are idle threats to an atheist dumbass. and no believer will accept your "interpretations" of scripture. who ya think you are? Billy Graham?

remember this guy? where is he going in the afterlife?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqPUXjFYh38

and by the way .. this is supposed to be the "full version" that somehow makes all his comments accurate and acceptable? right!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Jeremiah Wright is an honorable man who served this country. He has a fucking right to say whatever it is the fuck he wants to say....and furthermore for the record. Everything he said is 100% spot on and true you cannot disprove a goddam thing he said.
Jeremiah Wright is an honorable man who served this country. He has a fucking right to say whatever it is the fuck he wants to say....and furthermore for the record. Everything he said is 100% spot on and true you cannot disprove a goddam thing he said. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
.. the word is spelled .... "goddamn" .... go back to school.

The rest of the country doesn't have disprove anything he said.

That's some made up shit that wimps like you try to pull in blogs.
I want you racists sons of bitches to wallow in it. I want you to know God has a plan for you And unfortunately for your dumbasses it ain't the fucking pearly gates you think it is. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

We got what we want, Sissy Cucker!

Jeremiah Wright is an honorable man who served this country. He has a fucking right to say whatever it is the fuck he wants to say....and furthermore for the record. Everything he said is 100% spot on and true you cannot disprove a goddam thing he said. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're stupid, shit-stained chapped-ass. You're the retarded asshole that takes his lying words as gospel without the forensic evidence to support his lies, shit-stained chapped-ass.
who said anything about disproving it? it's what it proves that is beyond you sissychimp.

Wright is a racist Marxist asshole, just like you.