Biggest Turn Off, that one thing that really bugs you???

Being pushy. No means no. Also, nonstop texts all day and night long talking about everything other than setting an appointment. I don't mind, even love, the random "hey how have you been lately? Hope your doing well. Hope to see you soon" texts, but when I have to respond to numerous texts from numerous people all day and night it gets so frustrating. (It's also a b**ch trying to text on my hobby phone so will be getting a new one soon)
Texting!!!!

When I call and leave a message DO NOT TEXT me! The very last thing I want is more written "evidence" in a non-password protected archive!!!

I don't care how used the provider is to texting, how much she likes texting, just DON"T!
Smokers who pretend they are not. I don't care how many showers you take or how many times you brush your teeth, when we kiss I can taste and I CAN taste else where.
Why some dingleberry would contact a lady that he supposedly
would like to see and then cop an attitude with her is beyond
my understanding.

What kind of time are they planning on having?

Don't blame a girl for not seeing any guy that lame.
  • Sami
  • 12-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Good Hygiene.. Don't crawl up on my massage table with toilet paper stuck between your ass. Ewwww.

I also agree with EW on the phone skills, introduce yourself please..
bad hygiene and bad breath Cant continue like that
Not responding to requests until she's sure it fits her schedule. At the very least a "sounds great can I get back with you when I know for sure" is appreciated.

Yanking the money out of a card and counting it in front of me without even looking at the card. Basically I'm an ATM with a dick. Originally Posted by Hercules

One would thinck your SO would have better manners.
My #2

Fido roaming our playground, before, during or after the fun. Nothing worse than a FooFoo poodle or a PitBull trying to sniff my junk.

Once I got up from the bed, went to the bathroom to ditch the condom, get a warm wet cloth for her, clean myself up and Fido surprised me and nipped at my dick. It wasn't fear of that little SOB having his shots current that crossed my mind.

Ladies, I get it that your pet and the vibe he has with strangers may make you comfortable but animals love me and I like them, but put them away somewhere. Sometimes the smell and sounds of sex drive em crazy so them scratching the laundry room or another rooms door can be annoying.
First impressions , even over the phone, say a lot. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Very true. I also get irritated at people with a holier than thou attitude. Neither buyers nor sellers of pussy have a moral advantage over the other.
Originally Posted by pyramider - One would thinck your SO would have better manners.
Now that's funny.

For me it's when a provider has to always look at and answer their cell phone on text messages, emails, and phone calls when you are having a conversation, session, sleeping, eating, anywhere and anytime. It's just plain rude and inconsiderate and just sad that the cell phone is so important that it takes away any part of one on one interaction. Especially for those popular providers that receive text messages 24/7 and no matter what is going on feel the need to respond right then and there leaving you in the lurch.

I'd love for an EMP Device to knock out all cell phone towers for 1 day to 1 week and watch all the gals go thru withdrawals when they can't have access to their phones and have to actually interact with another human.
Hair stubble of any kind any where on a lady...

(just gives me the creeps)

I'd love for an EMP Device to knock out all cell phone towers for 1 day to 1 week and watch all the gals go thru withdrawals when they can't have access to their phones and have to actually interact with another human. ... Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Wouldn't it be great to have one day a week that we could all be unplugged?

I might have to create that one day for myself.

I'm doing a lot of seguing on topics lately. I'll work on that.
My top two

When a guy talks about eccie drama and other girls throughout our entire session

When a guy asks for bareback Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

One of my biggest turn-ONs is a round peachy ass stuffed into tight little red shorts...

Back on subject, one thing that bugs me worse than almost anything else is a trashy incall that I'm not told about until I'm almost there. Yes, I understand the reason for the 2-call system, but ladies please! If the place you've chosen makes Motel 6 look like the Waldorf Astoria, tell me and I'll spring for a decent room myself.
The Hygiene Issue.
Don't lie to me and tell me you showered before you got here and then I can SMELL YOU on my hand, face, blanket, EVERYTHING.

You wonder why I just did a half ass job barely sucking your dick, refused to lick your balls, and cut the session short, and said, just pay me x amount? Well, that's why. You did NOT shower just before you got there. I even offered for you to shower.

I'm not a fan of direct confrontation, so this is to WHOMEVER will be in my presence again, or to those guys in the future. I am a big fan of sucking cock.
I'M VERY GOOD AT IT.
It turns me on.

But if you make me hate it, things will not go well in the future. No, no, NO.

And that's how I really feel.

I also am not a huge fan of a lot of pubic hair, but I know some of you guys can't help it due to the SO, so it is what it is.
Originaly Posted by SD2011 - Hair stubble of any kind any where on a lady...

(just gives me the creeps)
I love stubble on the legs and some on the pubic area. I know that when I do my job right during DATY those goosebumps hit and those little hairs stand up all over those legs and pubic area as she convulses like an epileptic. Is Awesome!!!

Like one of those little black & white hairy spiders after you spray it with hair spray. There are 2 gals on here that know exactly what I am talking about!!!