I don't agree with kids in cages or families being separated.

were you blind during Obama's administration? do i need to remind you that the press has repeatedly used photos from Obama's administration as proof of poor conditions under Trump's?

Arya .. gonna deny that?

because grammar Nazis are always right.

BAHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
All you people do is blame Obama. Obama's gone. Trump's here now. How come he hasn't done anything about it? Answer my question.

Thank you vapid poser.

BAHAHAHAAAA
WELL thank the chucky and nancy show ,for that one ( yes check back they passed the bill that families couldn't be separated ) Soooooo want did they think was gonna happen,,,,,,,,,,IDEEOTS
Republicans had majorities in the House and Senate until November 2018, along with the presidency. 2 years...

Pointing fingers at the previous administration, or anyone else, seems foolish. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Wrong, it's the democrats trying to make a federal case out of things. It's the republicans trying to enforce existing law.
WELL thank the chucky and nancy show ,for that one ( yes check back they passed the bill that families couldn't be separated ) Soooooo want did they think was gonna happen,,,,,,,,,,IDEEOTS Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Still laying the blame on everyone except where it belongs. On Trump. Answer my question.
Trump had his hands tied by the Dems. They support open borders. Ordinary people have donated money to build the fence. They have started and have built some of it. You can thank these patriots because the Dems have such hatred towards Trump that they won't do anything. So all you have to do is wait - it will get done - one way or the other.

All you people do is blame Obama. Obama's gone. Trump's here now. How come he hasn't done anything about it? Answer my question.

Thank you vapid poser.

BAHAHAHAAAA Originally Posted by Lapdog
Three non answers in a row. Nothing but laying blame elsewhere. If nothing else, you people are at least predictable.
  • oeb11
  • 07-24-2019, 03:44 PM
Denial, Deflection, Totally unable to comprehend accurate answers.

Another DPST unable to give up the Russian Collusion Narrrative!
It will still be a DPST campaign issue in 2032!!!
LOL!!
Denial, Deflection, Totally unable to comprehend accurate answers.

Another DPST unable to give up the Russian Collusion Narrrative!
It will still be a DPST campaign issue in 2032!!!
LOL!! Originally Posted by oeb11

Make that four in a row. You didn't answer my question either.
  • oeb11
  • 07-24-2019, 04:04 PM
Right on Line with the "Evidence" in the hot little McCarthyite hands of Schiff and Nadler.
2032 is a bit of hike to hold on to a false narrative.

I would wager LD will hold on to "Hate Trump"just fine.

LD wants an "Answer"
LD - please provide what you would consider an "Answer"!!!!
Enquiring minds would like to Know!

Bottom Line - No One on either side wants to separate kids and parents. Tell that to the traffickers in Guatemala, etc, who take kids, pair them with non-parents to go across the border to America - when found not to be parents of the children - they are returned to country of origin, and re-cycled by the traffickers.

It is known as "Re-cycled Kids"!!
That is human trafficking, slavery, and child abuse - Is it an issue with the DPST's ? - Not a Peep - as long as illegals to give money to cross the border with potential DPST Votes - and giving the Vote to these non-citizens is definitely on the DPST agenda. Illegals matter more to the DPST's than do Citizens of this Country.

LD - how about an "Answer" on topic????
Make that four in a row. You didn't answer my question either. Originally Posted by Lapdog

your question has been answered. the fact that you don't like the answer is your problem.
If all of you "whataboutists" can do is blame past policies and past policy makers for our current situation, then maybe Trump is not the one to charge with changing our current situation. From what I've seen, he's all hat and no cattle.
  • oeb11
  • 07-24-2019, 04:28 PM
Trump - Hate.
Trump is to blame for Everything Wrong.

Fine - you are entitled to speak your opinion, and have done so.
Please plan to vote, assuming you are a US citizen with voting privilege, in the 2020 election.

Thank You!
Trump - Hate.
Trump is to blame for Everything Wrong.

Fine - you are entitled to speak your opinion, and have done so.
Please plan to vote, assuming you are a US citizen with voting privilege, in the 2020 election.

Thank You! Originally Posted by oeb11
I am and I will. Have a nice day.
If all of you "whataboutists" can do is blame past policies and past policy makers for our current situation, then maybe Trump is not the one to charge with changing our current situation. From what I've seen, he's all hat and no cattle. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You're sputtering bullshit.
You're sputtering bullshit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sometimes the truth is hard to accept, isn't it?