Not this shit again...Police Shoot A Black Man

Let's see how this script plays.

I gave him a command ; and he didn't follow it.

I feared for my life.

I shot him 7 times ; in the back.

The Little Hokey Review Board ; We find that the officer was following police procedure. It's our procedure to shoot unarmed suspects 7 times in the back. Actually they are supposed to shoot them more so he was really cutting him some slack. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
He should have followed it.

I feared for my life.

The Little Hokey Review Board ; We find that the officer was following police procedure. It's our procedure to shoot unarmed suspects 7 times in the back. Actually they are supposed to shoot them more so he was really cutting him some slack. Originally Posted by sportfisherman

since he's not following instructions and you can't shoot him, how do you detain and arrest him?

I feared for my life.

The policy should be let the suspect reach into his car, get his pistol, and at the very least get one shot off before the cops can use deadly force.
The policy should be let the suspect reach into his car, get his pistol, and at the very least get one shot off before the cops can use deadly force. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No. the policy should be let knife wielding suspect stab all friends and family to death. then execute as needed. upload cop body cam to youtube. case closed.
This is the video I saw this morning on the USA Today website. You can see the time stamp for when the article was put on the website is 9:40 am ET.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ting-black-man-wisconsin-doj/3427541001/

You can clearly hear several people yelling drop the gun more than once and I do believe it was the cops yelling at the suspect to drop the gun. It was not the bystanders yelling at the cops to drop the gun.
There was more than one cop with guns drawn so if that was the case, the bystanders would be saying drop the guns.

Of course most folks will just see another black person shot by a white cop and not look at the big picture. The news media will report the same thing but you don't see them doing much reporting on the story of the black man who shot and killed a 5 year old kid execution style.
I do not understand why the guy was walking to his van ignoring the police?

It seems impossible to be the police these days - they should just quit in these cities were the citizens hate them.

Now, if I where the police person, I would have likely tackled the guy instead of shooting him but we have all the time in the world and when you are not in person to "feel" what is going on, and you have forever to second guess the mess, you can anaylyze it endlessly. The cop had a split second and the suspect was reaching for something.

I think the only hope is for black cities to have black cops, white cities to have white cops, and if an officer of the opposite race shows up, call in for the right colored officer. (I'm taking this idea from Greg Gutfeld)

Remember, diversity is our strength!
If I was a copper today responding to a violent call , 2 hours to get there maybe, let them "work it out , just bag an tag after ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, , We are teaching coppers just that .
Which is apparently what the DPSTs want , like Venezuela s "Colectivos" ( non gov enforcers)
English, bud.
English, bud. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

you're obviously in grammar hell!
That's correct, that's basically what took place. I wrote in a previous post, Cops don't key on race nearly as much as they key on stupidity. Walking away from the Police armed with a knife and ignoring the police and attempting to flee the scene is dumb. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Totally agree with you and HedonistForever....if the guy gets away or as in HF's scenario walks into a store and stabs somebody then they're all barking at the cops from a "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO SOMETHING SOONER?" position.

And to some of these people it doesn't matter that the guy was armed, they'll just riot anyway. Burn down some mom and pop stores totally unrelated to the shooting, ruin their livelihood and ability to earn a living, and then expect other people to support your cause?

It's one thing to shoot an unarmed person and a different scenario to shoot an armed person, they lose all sympathy from me when they go out and destroy property and people's lives that are totally outside the scope of the shooting.
?Por Que?

Why? You can't understand English either. Go back to what you do best, sucking cock.
So openly carrying a weapon is illegal???
Not according almost all laws.
That's gonna cost 10 mill easy. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I believe they will call it brandishing a weapon since the knife was in his hand. They could have shot him at any time but did not. He was not trying to flee, he was trying to go into the gas station/convenience store. Police attempt to block him from entering. They tell him to drop the knife. The girl who shot the video says he has a knife. When the perp went for the door, the officer closed the distance putting himself in range of the knife.
Again, they did not shoot him until he attempted to enter the business brandishing a weapon.
I ask anyone who feels this was not justified, when would force have been appropriate?
  • oeb11
  • 08-25-2020, 02:09 PM
Facts do not matter to the LSM and race-baiters - the DPST's and al sharpton wing of the party - all tht matters is white cop shoots black person.

If the DOB was spraying the cops with Fa fire - the LSM would want the cops charged with murder for firing at him.

all that matters is their narrative to incite violence and riots to further their marxist revolution. Their policy may attract the unwashed Marxist millennials - but will backfire with those who value our Police Forces and the Rule of law and Order.
Video here show he was fighting the police before he went to the car https://www.foxnews.com/us/jacob-bla...ew-video-shows