Encounter: TYVM

We shouldn't give TreeTroll or WinDICKsie any info to spread lies on here. Use the Private tab, and only put the activitites in the ROS. That is enough to share info, and contribute to this site. Originally Posted by DrSticks2
Where have I spread lies? I have backed up every post!

Personal insults are not allowed on this website!
WinDICKsie I have ignored all the others! Not this one! REPORTED
We can disagree without the insults and name calling!
Others would like to benefit from these reports that dont have pa access!
Others would like to benefit from these reports that dont have pa access! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I don't have a cat in this fight about AMPs, but I do have a higher level of membership earned through both paying fees and posting reviews. That membership entitles me to the ROS, access to the Men's Room, and access to the Sugar Baby section.

You're whining about a basic, long-standing membership definition on Eccie. Further, as a reminder to all, it's against the rules to share info from ROS or Men's Room.

Ask yourself if continually, obsessively arguing here is helping or hurting your mental health in your declining years. If you're honest with yourself to that question, you'll recognize that you have no contributing or even entertaining role here on Eccie. You don't hobby, and won't ever hobby again, yet you spend so much time on here -- don't you want to be happier in life? That's my best and final to you, WinnDixie dude, so Goodbye.

Gonna test that Block function now. If it works as advertised, I won't see your feverish exclamation marks in your frantic, eye-bulging, vein-popping, breathless responses.
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

Ask yourself if continually, obsessively arguing here is helping or hurting your mental health in your declining years. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
Where have I spread lies? I have backed up every post!

Personal insults are not allowed on this website!
WinDICKsie I have ignored all the others! Not this one! REPORTED
We can disagree without the insults and name calling! Originally Posted by winn dixie
We shouldn't give TreeTroll or WinDICKsie any info to spread lies on here. Use the Private tab, and only put the activitites in the ROS. That is enough to share info, and contribute to this site. Originally Posted by DrSticks2
You are so obsessed with me and WD. Its actually somewhat flattering.

You act like some members don't have two accounts and have full access to the ROS.

Obviously not me or WD because that would be against the guidelines.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
I strongly agree with traveling tex. I recommend everyone block winn dixie and treetop. They do not understand the purpose and spirit of this site. Exchange exeperiences, find place that dont rip you off and stay safe Their post are only to make them feel good. I still find it interesting they only single out a few specific locations while avoiding others. Why is that?
I strongly agree with traveling tex. I recommend everyone block winn dixie and treetop. They do not understand the purpose and spirit of this site. Exchange exeperiences, find place that dont rip you off and stay safe Their post are only to make them feel good. I still find it interesting they only single out a few specific locations while avoiding others. Why is that? Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
I can't speak for Mr. WD but I can for myself on 3 AMPs. They are HTF Treetop Certifide.
I strongly agree with traveling tex. I recommend everyone block winn dixie and treetop. They do not understand the purpose and spirit of this site. Exchange exeperiences, find place that dont rip you off and stay safe Their post are only to make them feel good. I still find it interesting they only single out a few specific locations while avoiding others. Why is that? Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
I only comment on those that have closed or have direct ties to the ones closed!
I urge everyone to google human trafficking.
You are so obsessed with me and WD. Its actually somewhat flattering. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Flattering you always makes my day
Originally Posted by ParsonJacob

Lol. Nice try.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.