"He didn't do nothin' wrong, he just shot a cop". Unbelievable

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/06/...t-a-cop-217688

Why isn't this woman being arrested for giving aid and comfort to a Felon on the run?.

He's just a misunderstood young man out plying his trade. It's the Police who are at fault.

After all, if President Obama had a Son, this could be him. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Mo of dem Dindu Nuffins dat odummer, Sharptounge , Holder and Loretta Lynch say are "misunderstood" and RIGHT for striking out against " the oppressors". Straight out of the '60 radicals hand book !
Mo of dem Dindu Nuffins dat odummer, Sharptounge , Holder and Loretta Lynch say are "misunderstood" and RIGHT for striking out against " the oppressors". Straight out of the '60 radicals hand book ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He would be proud, I'm sure .... "He HAD a Dream!"

Of course, Want-a-be-a-Womb thinks he was stupid. He believed in GOD!

Oh, and Rambo, before you get all warm and fuzzy about the "Brown Brother" .....

..... do you notice a lot of "Brown" faces in the crowds? I don't recall ANY!
Mo of dem Dindu Nuffins dat odummer, Sharptounge , Holder and Loretta Lynch say are "misunderstood" and RIGHT for striking out against " the oppressors". Straight out of the '60 radicals hand book ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
"By any means necessary"
You all do the same for swastika wearing cops Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Hardcore truth. They'll defend him to the end, wrapped up in a confederate flag too. Old Busters.
Are we still talking about the sorry piece of shit that shot this policeman, and his female "friend" who sees nothing he did as wrong?
Here we go again.

The next time an unarmed black guy gets shot, don't go out of your way to tell us how many times he was arrested before or that he's late on child support payments.

You guys are so predictable, and annoying with this bullshit. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
How's this for predictability: The leading cause of death for black men aged 18-35 be other black men aged 18-35.
How's this for predictability: The leading cause of death for black men aged 18-35 be other black men aged 18-35. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What's predictable is the joy you get from pointing that out, smelly turdfly.
What's predictable is the joy you get from pointing that out, smelly turdfly. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually I wish they would start shooting the brown skin border jumpers too.
Actually I wish they would start shooting the brown skin border jumpers too. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I bet you do, you white pointy-hat wearing cocksucker.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just as an aside, I have to say that people dressed a whole lot better in the 1960s than they do today.
Just as an aside, I have to say that people dressed a whole lot better in the 1960s than they do today. Originally Posted by ExNYer
This, we can agree on. People look like fucking bums today.
I bet you do, you white pointy-hat wearing cocksucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You betcha, kill all the Pedro's, especially the gay ones.
You betcha, kill all the Pedro's, especially the gay ones. Originally Posted by dirty dog
self-hating gay. the worst kind...
self-hating gay. the worst kind... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Says the peter puffing gloryhole attendee who's STILL trying to resolve his Daddy / brother issues ! No reason to abuse yourself and be a self hater and taking it out on yourself down at the 'holes at Talleywackers and your franchises !!! Oh ! I know ! It's all those "ropey loads" that help your complexion so much, right woomby !!! THAT'S why you work the holes, for a beauty treatment.
Says the peter puffing gloryhole attendee who's STILL trying to resolve his Daddy / brother issues ! No reason to abuse yourself and be a self hater and taking it out on yourself down at the 'holes at Talleywackers and your franchises !!! Oh ! I know ! It's all those "ropey loads" that help your complexion so much, right woomby !!! THAT'S why you work the holes, for a beauty treatment. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
There's not enough cum in Castro town to make you pretty.