Is it just me?

The last thing a provider has to worry about in LE. LE is not going to beat, rape, rob, or kill her.

P411 is not going to protect the provider. A couple of years ago two P411 members with over 150 Okays each flipped out and hurt providers within maybe six weeks of each other. Originally Posted by pyramider
P411 makes it easier to get appointments,something Op is struggling with

Screening alone can't guarantee how a session is gonna turn out
If a client starts to leave No reviews for a couple providers does that make other providers weary of seeing that client? Originally Posted by Fallout4
I would say it depends on the comments. I recently(ish) was screening a guy and started to read through his reviews, and even just his choice of words in the "description" part made me not want to see him. There were other factors that I took into consideration as well, when making the decision to decline him, but his reviews did play a part (for me).

I am sure every lady feels differently about this.
Yes, it is just you.
I would say it depends on the comments. I recently(ish) was screening a guy and started to read through his reviews, and even just his choice of words in the "description" part made me not want to see him. There were other factors that I took into consideration as well, when making the decision to decline him, but his reviews did play a part (for me). Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

Imagine if before writing a review a guy was required (as a prerequisite) to give an accurate physical run down and description of himself. I would imagine there would be a lot less negative and overly insulting reviews of providers. I've always been of the opinion yes the guys pay so they do have a say but in a sense some guys that pay are like beggars and beggars can't be too choosy. I just think that fact is sort of lost on a lot of tricks. Being able to judge and rate women gives many guys some sort of power they never had.

If a guy has a history of being overly anal and 'critique-ish' (when there is no showcase fraud or bait-n-switch going on) then it's probably a good business idea to avoid him.
My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. I do not need to describe myself.
My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. I do not need to describe myself. Originally Posted by pyramider
I can attest to that.

If a guy has a history of being overly anal and 'critique-ish' (when there is no showcase fraud or bait-n-switch going on) then it's probably a good business idea to avoid him. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not just a good business idea; a good idea in general.
Is it just me or does anyone else see a problem with the trend of providers asking for references from other providers before agreeing to see a hobbyist?

Reviews are not for the purpose of letting a provider know if a client is or isn't safe. They are written by clients for clients, with very little regard for providers. Which is probably why 1) providers can't even read all the content in a review and dudes have the privilege of commenting back and forth to each other with private tags that aren't visible to providers and 2) providers are not allowed to comment on them. They are not for us to solely use for the purpose of deciding to see a client. Do I peruse the reviews a potential client has written? Yes I do, but they help me decide if I don't want to see someone based on their attitudes towards women or they help to reaffirm a choice I'd already made to see someone based on more extensive screening.
Before I got P411, I had to jump through some crazy hoops, sometimes, getting screened. At the end of the day, though, it's a provider's prerogative. It's been smooth sailing, for me, since getting P411.
  • DJinn
  • 11-27-2016, 08:57 PM
How does P411 work? Do you have to give personal information?
Honestly I understand the need for security and understand that reviews are not a reliable criteria. I have a terrible time with indies in H and just use the agencies when in town.. which isn't often any more. Sad to me that I am able finally financially able and I would love to see several HDH providers but can't get them to reply to my PM's because i DON'T HAVE CURRENT REFERENCES. Thus ends my rant. Over and Out!!

Reviews don't hold any weight
Get p411 or get references, it's really simple
If you don't hobby that often, see 2-3 providers then stay in "touch"
Not being a pig is not enough,even street walkers choose their clients

The guy below you has 55 reviews but all providers avoid him..go figure Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Well I only review about 1 in every 20 encounters FWIW which isn't much. I do it for PA and almost never review a session which would gather a bunch of comments or PM's. I count on P411 for 99% of screening, if that doesn't work, I move on.
If it weren't for the Dallas girls (the best being Madison May, Chloe Smalls, Christina Tina, Taylor Phoenix, ChanelofHouston, and more), I wouldn't have many Indy references at all, but they have always come through with good references for me.

Dallas, keep them cumming...
IS IT JUST ME...Or does this whores LONG FUCKING TOE NAILS freak me out??

WTF???

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1903654
To the OP--

In your particular case, I would probably ask for alternative screening. 3 of your 5 most recent reviews are of SW, which is already a big red X for a lot of ladies.

What I ask of any given individual depends greatly on their board presence, type of reviews (including body type-- if they seem to see a ton of spinners, I'm going to make sure they're aware of my size), and general attitude when communicating with me. Everything I do to screen from that point on, depends on those things when it comes to verifying members of various boards.