What do you do when you go to a session and it turns out it's your forever atf after years absence?

• pxmcc
  • 02-20-2019, 04:45 AM
kiss my grits mr i wish i was a prince..
the session was trippy. i'm blogging from her incall.
Yep...you're the big man in town all right
  • pxmcc
  • 02-20-2019, 06:50 AM
^^i never said that tbone. this bloke called bs on my post and im calling bs on his call of bs. simple as that.
^^i never said that tbone. this bloke called bs on my post and im calling bs on his call of bs. simple as that. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Seems you be going Def Con 1 or 0 over average to below avg chics. I mean I could see if they were in the 7-9 range with a perfect attitude but dude you be on maximum overload with your rants. As Prince said if your burn rate through girls is one a day then ease up off the complaining pedal. You should be a pro at this.
kiss my grits mr i wish i was a prince..
the session was trippy. i'm blogging from her incall. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You still haven't posted this atf's listcrawler ad because she doesn't exist
Just not a good look for you, OP. You mention many times about having 1 a day for year, then get all cranked up about a dns (which you are having many). Better off not starting posts like this.

Move on and hopefully post some interesting reviews.
Anybody who foooking lies about buying expensive pussy has to be the biggest reject. I don't believe pxo would lie about that. Show some respect on his name. The dude foooks with no one. If you'll talked to your SO like you do here maybe she would respect you as a man and suck your dick like she does her sancho. Erase that free game. Keep killing yourself while some dude gets everything you don't. Leave pxo alone. If it's a lie, who really gives a shit.
Anybody who foooking lies about buying expensive pussy has to be the biggest reject. I don't believe pxo would lie about that. Show some respect on his name. The dude foooks with no one. If you'll talked to your SO like you do here maybe she would respect you as a man and suck your dick like she does her sancho. Erase that free game. Keep killing yourself while some dude gets everything you don't. Leave pxo alone. If it's a lie, who really gives a shit. Originally Posted by shinepro
Personally I will always adore Pxo for posting pics of his bloody face after getting beat up by a pimp...Pxo was acting all proud about it too. Talk about a timeless classic. Pxo is the man. I see a future on SNL for that young man.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-20-2019, 03:10 PM
Just not a good look for you, OP. You mention many times about having 1 a day for year, then get all cranked up about a dns (which you are having many). Better off not starting posts like this.

Move on and hopefully post some interesting reviews. Originally Posted by VitaMan
point taken sir.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-20-2019, 03:13 PM
Personally I will always adore Pxo for posting pics of his bloody face after getting beat up by a pimp...Pxo was acting all proud about it too. Talk about a timeless classic. Pxo is the man. I see a future on SNL for that young man. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
i thought it was funny, that's why i posted it. actually everything is funny to me, in a cosmic sort of way.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-20-2019, 03:18 PM
You still haven't posted this atf's listcrawler ad because she doesn't exist Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
no i haven't posted it cause i aint sharing her with ya'll. some dumbass will fuck it up and that's gonna make me angry.

tonite-if everything goes as planned-imma do doubles with my 2 fave hobby gals ever (well Miss_Daisey is right up there too but i can't afford her lol), one visiting from out of town, and the other one my sweety Taylor. "We'll see what happens."
  • pxmcc
  • 02-20-2019, 04:39 PM
Seems you be going Def Con 1 or 0 over average to below avg chics. I mean I could see if they were in the 7-9 range with a perfect attitude but dude you be on maximum overload with your rants. As Prince said if your burn rate through girls is one a day then ease up off the complaining pedal. You should be a pro at this. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
the gals i see are attractive to me. waldt.
The folks that work at McDonald's really aren't gonna shed a tear if someone decides to hop over and try a burger at Wendy's. It's all just another day of slinging burgers to them.

You really put too much emotional value on this.
Personally I will always adore Pxo for posting pics of his bloody face after getting beat up by a pimp...Pxo was acting all proud about it too. Talk about a timeless classic. Pxo is the man. I see a future on SNL for that young man. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That explains the brain damage and the current outburst. You really need to lay off on those BP or listcrawler types. Maybe 10 or 20 percent are OK but the rest are crap.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-21-2019, 01:49 AM
That explains the brain damage and the current outburst. You really need to lay off on those BP or listcrawler types. Maybe 10 or 20 percent are OK but the rest are crap. Originally Posted by backonthesaddle
WW is referring to someone else being brain damaged? ironic, dontcha think..

alas my epic doubles session got downgraded to just a really good singles session cause taylor..fell asleep. i was ready to drop 4 benjis no question, but it'll have to wait. argh..