Am I Wrong?

• Emmie
  • 01-15-2021, 09:53 AM
Lol

Me too Originally Posted by Lubeman
There are tons of providers that dont even offer FIV or DATY. Youre fine. If you are respecting their boundaries and etiquette, then you are being a decent client.In theory, one of the best thing about seeing a provider is that you get an optimized experience to your tastes. Originally Posted by KCityGuy

mthere is a gal to fit EVERY mans taste.... the joy of the hobby

like Emmie,I crave cock and luv my playtimes
I LOVE SLOPPY HEAD!!! Originally Posted by Emmie
Well, it is the best thing ever...
That’s actually a really thought-provoking question. And Replies. I’ll have to ponder that one before I reply and say some thing not cool
I would not turn down a provider for that reason. My issue is that it’s difficult to do that one thing the whole time. It’s still fun it’s just uncomfortable. I feel like if I get some pleasure out of it then that’s a bonus. And certain people know that I really like particular things and that’s why I see them repeatedly. But like someone said it’s not technically supposed to be a lot of fun to go to work. Let’s just say we have good days and bad days. I’ve only had a couple of really bad days. Two requests that were beyond my boundaries. Two or three that I wouldn’t see you again for different reasons. If I was a client I would think it would be more fun to pleasure everybody but everybody’s different. I think the more communication I had a time the better. One potential client typed a huge paragraph and exactly what he wanted and why. There are some things that we don’t know about you. So the more you tell us the more likely you will have a good experience. Or an amazing mind blowing experience
Funny how I’m the exact opposite. I don’t enjoy blow jobs , Fiv , DATY or anything , just give me nice slow mish or CG and I’m a happy man . Looks like I’m the unicorn here !! Lol
Suzanna, thanks for the response. I enjoy my RL work and appreciate that you want to as well. I certainly don't want someone to not enjoy seeing me or anyone else for that matter. Maybe I think too highly of myself as the customer in this situation.

I do agree that communication is key. I don't expect 3600 seconds of head bobbing in an hour. Sinsoftheflesh, my first KC gal, broke me in right. She'd get me close, then come up for a minute or two of chitchat and a little hand action, making sure I never got too far away from the goalposts.

I've lost out on a few dates because I communicated clearly my desires beforehand and some aren't okay with explicit talk. I chalk that up to the cost of doing business. I've had some ladies who agreed to see me but then didn't seem to have as much fun as I would've liked and some did a great job of acting.

Lola, a sweet girl, sticks in my mind. She gave it her all and smiled while she was giving. She went a full 90 minutes and I had a top 5 time. I asked to see her a week later and she declined, said I wasn't for her. I have complete respect for her for doing that.

Anyway, it has been a fun discussion! I think we need to break this shit up every now and then and I enjoy hearing the ladies' perspectives!
Funny how I’m the exact opposite. I don’t enjoy blow jobs , Fiv , DATY or anything , just give me nice slow mish or CG and I’m a happy man . Looks like I’m the unicorn here !! Lol Originally Posted by synthesis1976
It is a terrible analogy, but I liken this to car rental. I drive somewhat nice cars (pussy), quite often. I really enjoy driving exotic cars (60+ min of sloppy mouth action) when I rent.

To each their own and fortunately, there is a provider or 10 for all of us out there!
Babe, I promise you, no provider particularly cares one way or another if they’re going to be pleasured or entertained by our clients. As much as we love you, we’re here to work! My enjoyment is not a priority at all (although it is a pleasant surprise when it does occur.)

If anything, you’re my ideal client, lol. I don’t do DATY or FIV with clients because they’re both easy ways to disrupt the delicate balance of the vagina. Just be clear in your communication with providers (after you’ve asked if they’re okay with explicit requests, of course)
Ah. Stacy....Sins of the Flesh. Miss that gal.
Ah. Stacy....Sins of the Flesh. Miss that gal. Originally Posted by HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Yes, I miss her also. She was my first off the Internet. I drove 3 hours each way many times to see her.
Stacy was fun.
Loved her place.
She always customized the date.
Stacy... I was such a noob... called her from my personal phone...and that was the first of probably 10 missteps she gently corrected me on, enabling success for my future. When I left her place, I mentioned I wouldn't want to see anyone else. She laughed, told me to go explore my new world. A real, down to earth girl. I go to her new hometown periodically, and while I would never solicit her, I do wish she would magically pop back up sometime when I am in the area.
yes u luved my playtime with stacey/ sins!
"If a guy rejects their request for Daty of FIV".. lmao wth.....
..... you haven't been looking at this the WRONG way the whole time.

For 1 most of us don't do FIV bc its just nasty and childish. Most men Do it in the most uncomfortable ways and thats why many ladies do not even offer it.

If you reject Daty its one less thing we have to do to you to get you off. No woman is offended when she has to do less activities in a session. Thats craziest thing Ive heard.

Next. Alot of men who just get head. Often feel like somehow they're less cheating on their wives. Trust me the wives don't feel that way. If you're paying to get your dick sucked its no less of cheating as going all the way. Only paying for head doesn't make you above any other hobbiest. Just bc you may perceive it that way.

And sure we Find guys we can enjoy. I have amazing regulars and some amazing times. But do we providers turn down dates bc we won't be fucked or pleased. Lmao bwhahahaahahah. Lmao no. Providers do not care about personal pleasure at work. Yes, you can find it there, you can enjoy it there. Do we base our money off of if we will be satisfied...... lmao no. Thats wierd.

Are you drunk at Harras again writing this. . . . .?!?!? Lol stop. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I had ready to post this amazing post but you took the words out of my mouth. Ok girl you killed this post. wish I could like it 20 times! Back to hibernation now. ...

Btw fingering is childish you crazies. Most of y’all don’t even know which angle our pussies go.