Something up with GL?

Dallas 18놈들, ㅎㅎ
hahaha
This is why California is better
Then go away and go back to Cali since you seem to hate it here so much. You just like to stir up trouble.
Then go away and go back to Cali since you seem to hate it here so much. You just like to stir up trouble. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Here? Where?
You’re getting this board and real world mixed up just like that little fucker.
Love Dallas but hate Dallas board with little fuckers insinuating and accusing like they are the expert of this board, this market and Koreans who try to survive. They are nothing but little shit try to take advantage of Koreans.
Here? Where?
You’re getting this board and real world mixed up just like that little fucker.
Love Dallas but hate Dallas board with little fuckers insinuating and accusing like they are the expert of this board, this market and Koreans who try to survive. They are nothing but little shit try to take advantage of Koreans. Originally Posted by chungjang
With your posts in this thread I would guess that you are well on your way to a 30 day or 90 day ban. I guess we will hear from you again in 30 or 90 days.
If you are insinuating me,
FUCK YOU! Go find someone else to FUCK WITH you little piece of SHIT that act like MR. KNOW IT all on hooker board.
I am so proud that your little brain and life is good for controlling multiple handles on hooker board. Now go find your size/level of low life to FUCK WITH and don’t get FUCKED!

This little SHIT been act like he is the GOD that controls the board and controls Korean girls and agencies from day one I joined. Yeah, little shit you should feel BIG and PROUD that you finally in control of something. FIRST TIME in you little FUCKING fantasy LIFE of ECCIE. Fucking no life that lives on ECCIE with many Handles and accusing SHITs act like Know It All. At the end, you are still a little piece of SHIT! Originally Posted by chungjang
Damn I missed this rant. Why so much anger Vad/Peter? I'm concerned your blood pressure is too high. Big b.o.b., Chung, Aspen, Veloztec, JoeBillyBob and myself are meeting at IHOP for brunch Sunday morning after church if you'd like to join us. Just let me know.
Damn I missed this rant. Why so much anger Vad/Peter? I'm concerned your blood pressure is too high. Big b.o.b., Chung, Aspen, Veloztec, JoeBillyBob and myself are meeting at IHOP for brunch Sunday morning after church if you'd like to join us. Just let me know. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Haha. Now here is the truth, you didn’t miss anything since you RTM within 10pm of my post.
Who is Chung, Velo, JoeBB? I don’t remember calling you that but I am sure you know better than me since you’re the Eccie expert and police.
Haha. Now here is the truth, you didn’t miss anything since you RTM within 10pm of my post.
Who is Chung, Velo, JoeBB? I don’t remember calling you that but I am sure you know better than me since you’re the Eccie expert and police. Originally Posted by chungjang
Never said you called me those other members. Sorry to disappoint you but I only have one handle unlike yourself.

You really should consider joining us at IHOP. Their Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity pancakes are excellent.
Never said you called me those other members. Sorry to disappoint you but I only have one handle unlike yourself.

You really should consider joining us at IHOP. Their Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity pancakes are excellent. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Dang I don’t get an invite? What I gotta do to get in the cool kids club
RickyG we’re meeting at IHOP tomorrow morning, you still have time to come bro, come on. Lol
Hahaha if chungjang only knew…
Of course you're invited RickyG. The more the merrier!
OP didn't have an agenda. My first time to a studio and was doing research and came across that post. Was just concerning that I had an appointment the next day. I had only done outcall at my home before so this was a bit out of my comfort zone.