Choking?

*passes out waivers* Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Expect nothing less
Choking the chicken is safer.
Either way, it's important to remember if they can make sounds they can get at least some air.
I know someone that died from this
JJ.....Love the response!
and choking the chicken is def a safe thing!
I tend to enjoy it as well, I actually got turned on to it by a FF who while in Missionary placed my hand on her throat and asked me to slowly tighten while she orgasmed. It was an incredible rush that i now find addicting if the provider is up for it. The most important key is communication so that you are always aware what the provider is going through. Thanks for this message board I have now added a couple more to my contact list. There are a couple of them I know love it, I especially like if they talk dirty while choking them telling to me to choke harder.
Omg you like it!! Nice Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Count me in Ms Boyt I will be in Ithaca in a couple of weeks!
I like it when she chokes on my cock Actual breath play scares the bejesus out of me though. The way I do it it's more of a threat than anything. Been choked before in a fight, and my throat was sore for two weeks: that asshole really closed my windpipe.
It's hot! Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Just as long as this lady gets choked out good
I know someone that died from this Originally Posted by keeponrisin
thats hot! ...

did it look like this?
I LOVE variety and diff types of men, that's why I LOVE the hobby I like that everyone is diff, I don't get bored that way. I would never initiate being choked but if it happens while going with the flow hell yeah! It's so hot! It's a crazy turn on knowing that in one day I can have incredibly amazing vastly different sexual experiences which is what I need to be satisfied. It's great to get to go from passionate sensual intense love making to a wild animalistic crazy pounding so hard I'm cum drunk and need to take a minute before I can even walk to get a warm wash clothe.
I didn't think I'd like spanking until I met Lexxxy so who knows! I'll defer to her.
I LOVE variety and diff types of men, that's why I LOVE the hobby I like that everyone is diff, I don't get bored that way. I would never initiate being choked but if it happens while going with the flow hell yeah! It's so hot! It's a crazy turn on knowing that in one day I can have incredibly amazing vastly different sexual experiences which is what I need to be satisfied. It's great to get to go from passionate sensual intense love making to a wild animalistic crazy pounding so hard I'm cum drunk and need to take a minute before I can even walk to get a warm wash clothe. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Shucks folks I'm speechless......
Winks at Lexxy
I LOVE variety and diff types of men, that's why I LOVE the hobby I like that everyone is diff, I don't get bored that way. I would never initiate being choked but if it happens while going with the flow hell yeah! It's so hot! It's a crazy turn on knowing that in one day I can have incredibly amazing vastly different sexual experiences which is what I need to be satisfied. It's great to get to go from passionate sensual intense love making to a wild animalistic crazy pounding so hard I'm cum drunk and need to take a minute before I can even walk to get a warm wash clothe. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I'm gonna need a shower after this one.

Simply excellent.

You hit the nail on the head at many levels. The choking is intriguing. It's a different experience that we hope will take us back to most intense O we've ever had. I was just talking to a provider about this yesterday . We're chasing the dragon and we will keep going till we get it... which may be never.