Mile High Club

I'm a pilot, hint hint
So, any pilots out there with small planes, have you ever thought of putting it on autopilot, pushing the seat back and getting busy with your fairer sex companion? I have thought of it, but never done it...
So, any pilots out there with small planes, have you ever thought of putting it on autopilot, pushing the seat back and getting busy with your fairer sex companion? I have thought of it, but never done it... Originally Posted by subclade
I thought that's what autopilots were good for!! I know a F33 that have been used a number of time for that purpose. But only for blow jobs. I wouldn't leave the controls.
  • Jaleh
  • 10-21-2010, 08:01 PM
I thought that's what autopilots were good for!! I know a F33 that have been used a number of time for that purpose. But only for blow jobs. I wouldn't leave the controls. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Wow to get DATY 10,000 ft in the sky must be amazing, better yet a 69, ha!

Now all I need to do is find a gent to join me..
So, any pilots out there with small planes, have you ever thought of putting it on autopilot, pushing the seat back and getting busy with your fairer sex companion? I have thought of it, but never done it... Originally Posted by subclade
I thought that's what autopilots were good for!! I know a F33 that have been used a number of time for that purpose. But only for blow jobs. I wouldn't leave the controls. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yep. Same here. No way in hell I'd leave the controls or stop scanning the sky for traffic.

But once I got a nice BJ while flying a Bonanza V35B at about 7,000' over central Texas. My michievous then-girlfriend was smiling about it the rest of the day. (So was I!)