Putin and Assad laughing about Trump

Putin knew what he was doing when he got trump elected. Butt holy shit...he had no idea that trump n his ignorant huggers would be that fucking stupid.

Putin owns the world now and the USA has a twit head with no fuckng clue.
Explain to me how "Putin now owns the world." I'll wait.

I suspect you're a govt employee...or were.
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 02:58 PM
ftw got his Mexicans and Iranians mixed up.
I worked with a guy that held MX/US dual citizenship. He always had an American flag on his car in case anyone thought he was Middle Eastern.
Actually trading with Iran is not a concession to Putin.

The agreement gave us more influence in Iran with the moderate Iranian. Jesus Originally Posted by WTF
No, trading with Iran is a reward for their bad behavior. It helps fund their nuke program and their terrorist proxies in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen.

Which "moderate Iranian" unicorns did odumbo's agreement give us "more influence" with? Care to be specific?

Odumbo, Biden and Kerry based their entire foreign policy on a search for unicorns. Especially in the Middle East. They thought the Arab Spring would magically usher in liberal democracies throughout the Arab world. They thought the Muslim Brotherhood could be trusted to govern Egypt. They thought withdrawing 100% of our troops from Iraq in 2011 was a "great success story". They thought proclaiming a "red line" in Syria would deter Assad from gassing babies. And they thought the Ayatollah was a "moderate Iranian" lol.

Being willfully stupid, blind and utterly naive about the dangers that abound in the world does not translate into good foreign policy.
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 03:43 PM
Unfortunately Obama and Kerry did not get the message from Dean Wormer in College :"“Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.” ...
Poutine is back in the middle of Trumps elections effort again.

But that won’t bother yous, will it?

LOLLING the MAGGOT FORCE!
Poutine is back in the middle of Trumps elections effort again.

But that won’t bother yous, will it?

LOLLING the MAGGOT FORCE! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Didn’t Obama back Morrissey and the Muslim Brotherhood? The same guy that said Jews evolved from monkeys and PIGS? Yes he did!!!!!! And you supported Obama. What a fucking idiot.
Yous must have me confused with a REAL AMERICAN, big shooter.

Pull your finger out of your bum, bino.
Why wouldn’t they be laughing, eh? Trump’s a fucking clown! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
So are you. Since they weren't speaking English for all yous know dummy they were laughing about the Plane crash and how all yous stupid Liberals are blaming Trump.
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2020, 04:25 AM
No, trading with Iran is a reward for their bad behavior. It helps fund their nuke program and their terrorist proxies in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen.

Which "moderate Iranian" unicorns did odumbo's agreement give us "more influence" with? Care to be specific?

Odumbo, Biden and Kerry based their entire foreign policy on a search for unicorns. Especially in the Middle East. They thought the Arab Spring would magically usher in liberal democracies throughout the Arab world. They thought the Muslim Brotherhood could be trusted to govern Egypt. They thought withdrawing 100% of our troops from Iraq in 2011 was a "great success story". They thought proclaiming a "red line" in Syria would deter Assad from gassing babies. And they thought the Ayatollah was a "moderate Iranian" lol.

Being willfully stupid, blind and utterly naive about the dangers that abound in the world does not translate into good foreign policy. Originally Posted by lustylad
Your ignorance on the subject is nothing short of amazing, yet you still post as a expert.

The Saudi's is who Trump is doing all this for. Ivama was playing the Iranians against the Saudi's and Trump has put our military back in bed with the country responsible for 9/11.

Not that you're bright enough to connect the dots.

We should have stayed in the agreement.

Trump wants us out of endless wars in the region yet wants to impose crippling sanctions on another country in that region.

Maybe he can pressure Ukraine to invade Iran!
Yous must have me confused with a REAL AMERICAN, big shooter.

Pull your finger out of your bum, bino. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Pull your nose out of my ass piggy.
Your ignorance on the subject is nothing short of amazing, yet you still post as a expert. Originally Posted by WTF
If my views are so "ignorant" why don't you address them directly instead of deflecting? Can't do it, can you?

Keep looking for those "Iranian moderates". If you find them maybe you can ship them billions more cash in the middle of the night with instructions not to spend it all on terrorism lol.

Who is "Ivama"? Is that obama's secret Russian lovechild?

Are you getting seriously senile? Or just displaying your usual intellectual frailty and decrepitude?