"Plus size" model Ashley Graham...this is hottt!

Yes, I was talking about her face.
Yeah, in the face. Mendez for sure has a very tone hollywood body. I think we are talking about the facial features, mole etc... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I hate describing myself as thick or curvy, because alot of guys assume if you say those words you really mean fat! Then again, I could be fat to one man and a bean pole in another man's eyes. Guess thats why we have all those lovely showcases to look at! If the pictures are accurate, that is.
@ Spaceman... rubenesque is just an awful word! I get the mental image of some huge german lady named Helga sporting a beard that could break me in half.
Roxy...yes you are a beautiful lady, and a prime example of what I mentioned before about having style and carrying yourself well!
BTW...I have gained 7 or 8 lbs in the couple of months due to new bc pills ;( , so if anyone wants to go hit the trails pm me! I will definately be switching pills, and I am hitting a bootcamp with another provider 2nd week of May. Fun Fun All in the name of keeping the "good curves" !
When I hear rubenesque I think of women eating corn beef on rye with saurkraut....
Yes, I was talking about her face.

I hate describing myself as thick or curvy, because alot of guys assume if you say those words you really mean fat! Then again, I could be fat to one man and a bean pole in another man's eyes. Guess thats why we have all those lovely showcases to look at! If the pictures are accurate, that is.
@ Spaceman... rubenesque is just an awful word! I get the mental image of some huge german lady named Helga sporting a beard that could break me in half.
Roxy...yes you are a beautiful lady, and a prime example of what I mentioned before about having style and carrying yourself well!
BTW...I have gained 7 or 8 lbs in the couple of months due to new bc pills ;( , so if anyone wants to go hit the trails pm me! I will definately be switching pills, and I am hitting a bootcamp with another provider 2nd week of May. Fun Fun All in the name of keeping the "good curves" ! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Brit,
Fat is not a word that even remotely describes you! I think that most of the women depicted in the Ruebens that I have seen would be considered "soft" rather than a Teutonic Amazon. I love his work and obviously many others do as well as he is copied by many artists. This thread goes to show that what may be complimentary to one may be construed as derrogatory to another.

When I hear rubenesque I think of women eating corn beef on rye with saurkraut.... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
TFF!!
  • Carl
  • 04-29-2010, 12:30 AM
Ashley Graham.

It doesn't matter what you call her, or anybody else that looks like that. Voluptuous, curvy, BBW, thick, soft, Reubenesque or fat. I'll call her fat. I don't care. I'm fat. She looks good. Damn good. All the euphemisms sound more like excuses for finding a fat girl attractive. Screw it. I'd love to screw her. Hell, if she was a walking through a night club, there'd still be some guys that would look at her and say, "No thanks. No fatties. " Well, fine. More left for me, suckers. Hot is hot, whether young, old, skinny, fat, tall, short, black, white, brown, yellow, blonde, brunette, redhead or bald. In fact, I'll take one of each.

The only way Ashley Graham should lose weight is if I get to keep her in bed for a long weekend doing nothing but fucking like a couple of enormous rabbits, over and over, day after day, hour after hour, licking, sucking, probing, poking, kissing, caressing, mounting, pounding, sweating, moaning, groaning, slipping, sliding, suckling, slurping, bouncing, heaving, squeezing, bumping, jumping, pumping, thumping, .... lather, rinse, repeat, lather rinse, repeat. That's the only weight loss plan I'd be sure to follow and never fall off of. Till my dying day.
I was just talking about the actual word rubenesque! Its just a weird word to me. Anyway, I don't think the lady needs to anything to herself. What I think really doesn't make any difference anyway concerning her! She's getting paid a whole lot for being exactly the way she is whatever that may be. Curvy, fat, etc. On the other hand, I am expected to be exactly as I represent myself in pic.s, and I have gained about 8lbs so I need to work it off before I get anymore complaints.My paychecks depend on it! Not to mention bikini season is right around the corner.
Ashley Graham.

It doesn't matter what you call her, or anybody else that looks like that. Voluptuous, curvy, BBW, thick, soft, Reubenesque or fat. I'll call her fat. I don't care. I'm fat. She looks good. Damn good. All the euphemisms sound more like excuses for finding a fat girl attractive. Screw it. I'd love to screw her. Hell, if she was a walking through a night club, there'd still be some guys that would look at her and say, "No thanks. No fatties. " Well, fine. More left for me, suckers. Hot is hot, whether young, old, skinny, fat, tall, short, black, white, brown, yellow, blonde, brunette, redhead or bald. In fact, I'll take one of each.

The only way Ashley Graham should lose weight is if I get to keep her in bed for a long weekend doing nothing but fucking like a couple of enormous rabbits, over and over, day after day, hour after hour, licking, sucking, probing, poking, kissing, caressing, mounting, pounding, sweating, moaning, groaning, slipping, sliding, suckling, slurping, bouncing, heaving, squeezing, bumping, jumping, pumping, thumping, .... lather, rinse, repeat, lather rinse, repeat. That's the only weight loss plan I'd be sure to follow and never fall off of. Till my dying day. Originally Posted by Carl
Carl,
I am in total agreement. Call her anything you want, as long as it is to come to bed. She is very desirable to me!!! The only reason I would kick her out of bed would be to do it on the floor!!

I was just talking about the actual word rubenesque! Its just a weird word to me. Anyway, I don't think the lady needs to anything to herself. What I think really doesn't make any difference anyway concerning her! She's getting paid a whole lot for being exactly the way she is whatever that may be. Curvy, fat, etc. On the other hand, I am expected to be exactly as I represent myself in pic.s, and I have gained about 8lbs so I need to work it off before I get anymore complaints.My paychecks depend on it! Not to mention bikini season is right around the corner. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Complaints??? I can't speak for anyone else, but not from me!!
Eh. I am a big girl. I always have been and even if I got down to my smallest healthy size, I probably would still be labeled as chubby or whatever. What really matters is that I have the correct proportions, boobs to waist to hips. My curves are dense and firm and suck a mean cock.

Sexy is sexy and it comes in all shapes and sizes.