Female oral pleasure

Long slow strokes with the tongue over her lips, tease her clit and go down until you can tease her ass. I love making her wait for my tongue to ease between her enegorged lips and get my first taste of her moist insides before letting her feel my tongue snaking its way deep between her folds while I gently tease her clit with my fingers. I don't let her cum until she's so frustarted and in need that she grabs my head and demands to cum.
For me personally, its something I enjoy doing. Not just for the sake of doing it, but to do it with enthusiasm and get pleasure myself from it. Being able to read the person as you perform is the key, so it is trial and error. But just like when getting a BJ, you want it to be genuine and the person be "involved" in a positive response. Teasing, positioning, digits, it all plays into the pleasure giving of it. If you can get that body squirming and moaning in your hands using your tongue and maybe a finger, thats just a warm up. You get that kitty purring real good, the stakes just went up a few notches.

Yes eating pie for me IS a major turn on and major portion of a session, in and out of the hobby.
I start slow with soft warm kisses around the lips...
Then I start long strokes on the lips...
Circle with my tounge on her clit, then a long wide lick down.
Firm up my tounge an go in and out slowly until I can feel her hips them a long wide lick back up to her clit. Check for wetness and if she is in goes a finger or two go as I lick like ice cream from her clit to my fingers...

DATY is my favorite, I am in the minority I know but I would rather give DATY than receive bbbj.
  • NYr
  • 07-31-2014, 08:12 PM
I could taste EVA Damita all day!!!!!
NYr, AWESOME FIND SIR.
I could taste EVA Damita all day!!!!! Originally Posted by ediddyent66
I'll be waiting for ya wet Daddy !!
One of these days.......I am gonna learn the correct procedure!!!!!!
One of these days.......I am gonna learn the correct procedure!!!!!! Originally Posted by verygood69
Practice, practice, practice. It will cum.
Thank you old grump for your wisdom, I will practice, practice, practice.....
  • Louc4
  • 08-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Wow
And now if a Lady would raise there hand so I can set an appointment and do lots of practicing!!!!

raising my hand....
And now if a Lady would raise there hand so I can set an appointment and do lots of practicing!!!!

Originally Posted by verygood69

You need practice chewing? Buy some bubble gum.
raising my hand.... Originally Posted by roxy28

Thank you Roxy!!!!!!
Another decision made!