Peoviders do you prefer shaved

Hope this isn't TMI, but fellas...if this helps, shave 'em in the shower after everything else...and use shaving cream. If necessary, go the sensitive-skin razor route; you'll get the least irritation. Also, for those furry traditionalists, you'll find that the sensation is 10X as good when she's playing tongue-pinada with yer boys when they're clean & smooth. (FYI, shaving is a lot better than clipping, IMHO...especially if you've ever accidentally pierced your nut-sack with the comb guard. Ay caramba!!!)
Before even this: "At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it." I was doing it, shaving that area (Austin Powers 1997). I only started trimming up above in the last few years, but shaving the balls is a win win, more sensitive and women enjoy doing it more!
I experimented with Nair about 10 years ago, I tried it for my back hair. For some weird reason, i started bleeding from the pores on my back & the nair cream turned a dark pinkish color and then it started to burn like crazy (yes i know this is friggin' gross but i wanted to give warning). I was able to get it washed off really quick & my back was tender for a few days after. So the last thing I will ever do is put that crap on my little fellers, lol.

I shave my boys down a day or two before an appointment & i use baby oil instead of shaving cream because I'm better able to see what I'm doing & it stays in place without having to reapply it all the time. I think I learned that baby oil trick on this board actually.