Fake Review!

Possibly. Idk the guy but even if he didn't contact her via Eccie does it mean he should have been treated any differently? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Not at all. Everyone should be treated exactly the same and with the highest standard of service. Just saying that ECCIE PMs are the best way to prove that the two actually know each other. As TW pointed out, conversations OFF the board can be faked.

I fail to understand why so much communication takes place by text when at least a brief PM exchange would help protect a Hobbyist or provider when something of this nature occurs. Sure, texting/calling is absolutely necessary, especially en route and upon arrival, but should it encompass the entire appointment discussion from start to finish? There's a lesson to be learned here.
Reminder, there are apps that you can get that will provide fake sms threads...with times, names, android, ihone..etc...

Websites and apps...... so his "proof" should be taken with a grain of salt.. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You're right. Anything is possible. I've been spoofed before. My # has showed up (my # is on my avatar) that I've texted folks that I don't even know and folks have been mad at me when I didn't have a clue about what the hell was going on or knew what the hell they were talking about ....

Maybe Bananahands is spoofing Cameron????
Possibly. Idk the guy but even if he didn't contact her via Eccie does it mean he should have been treated any differently? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Some whores treat clients differently if they are coming from Eccie, BP, or P411. BP clients are treated like shit because whores think they are cheap, low class, or minority. Eccie clients are treated with soft gloves because clients can retaliate against stupid whore shit and write reviews about their encounters. P411 clients are treated with softer gloves because they know these clients will pay big money for some weird shit or for nothing at all and won't say shit about it in Eccie.

Some advice to the whores. Assume that all clients are using Eccie, BP, and P411. Treat everyone equally with respect and you will get it back.
Do I need to fix this one? So much good material.... my fingers are a twitchin.....

It was brought to my attention earlier today that there was a review written by some person by the name of mrbananahands... I have no idea who this person is and I have already reported this to the mods and so my apologies if you guys caught wind or read the bad review I'm sure most of you know from my past good reviews that I'm a very accommodating person and nothing what this review is staying. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Mr.bannahands likes to copy other peoples reviews and make it seem legit.. He didn't do it on you but the one from Beaumont he did..
Mr.bannahands likes to copy other peoples reviews and make it seem legit.. He didn't do it on you but the one from Beaumont he did.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Interesting........! Good observation hun.........

Well let's hear it Mr Bh.
Why did you steal and copy that other review? Are you the Bananahands handle and the warmaster handle?
What is your issue?
Fancyinheels doesn't seem to have read carefully the guideline she quoted in post #13.
Fancyinheels doesn't seem to have read carefully the guideline she quoted in post #13. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Are you referring to the fact that the word "text" is not actually mentioned? One might think it would be covered under "No form of private communication" and "etc.," but granted, it could be a loophole open to interpretation, as so much is on ECCIE.

As for PMs, I'm not saying share them publicly, just that the reviewer could prove immediately behind the scenes that the lady in question is aware of him, seeing as she stated right off the bat that she has no idea who he is, and that would shore up his side far better than the questionable posting of a text screenshot, especially since those can be faked.

My point is that communication exclusively by phone is a bad idea, in my opinion. Going through ECCIE (or P411) can offer a layer of protective validation when things go south for either provider or client.

It is commonly accepted that "IMs" and "Text messages" are terms that are interchangeable.
Cameron, do you recall the screenshot text or is that a spoof text by Mr Bh?
Cause if Bh is spoofing text messages he needs to be called out!
https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2183210

The wording on MBH review is similar to this

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2089795

I don't know about the ROS but it's worth looking at..

Then he bumped this 2 year old review to comment this

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=23
Mods need to take a looksee...thats all I am gonna say.

This is his review

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2182325 Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Mr Bh commented yesterday that he was helping Jay out and wrote the review while with her. Comment #12
Not sure why Jay would let Mr Bh copy content from another review for her review?

Seems his review of Cameron should be labeled 'fake review' unless it's already been looked into????