Are SW still around and is it "worth it"?

=I never understood why a guy would take all the risks of streetwalkers when there are so many SAFE girls on eccie-
-the guy knows exactly what he is getting if he reads her reviews-
-why be stupid and go with walkers?
DHR2623 is right--smart guy---has some common sense
A legit SW will know what you seek without having to discuss details. But if you haven't mentioned money/sex and she keeps saying "I don't know what you want," it's probably a decoy SW.
deleted due to no real facts on my part
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2020, 10:48 AM
=I never understood why a guy would take all the risks of streetwalkers when there are so many SAFE girls on eccie-
-the guy knows exactly what he is getting if he reads her reviews-
-why be stupid and go with walkers? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Men like strange pussy, variety
It's also thrilling. Making eye contact, busting a U, watching for cops, watching for others busting a U first!
  • BLM69
  • 07-14-2020, 09:28 PM
It's also thrilling. Making eye contact, busting a U, watching for cops, watching for others busting a U first! Originally Posted by pathfinder420
I'm more thrilled for about what's to come, going though the motions, finding a gem is what I like about it. I've found many
Is it the thrill or the cheap price that makes you look on the stroll? Just wondering? Seems pretty risky but to each his own... Like what's the point of being on this site with verified girls if you're searching for literal street walkers? Not judging them or you...just wondering what the appeal is...
Is it the thrill or the cheap price that makes you look on the stroll? Just wondering? Seems pretty risky but to each his own... Like what's the point of being on this site with verified girls if you're searching for literal street walkers? Not judging them or you...just wondering what the appeal is... Originally Posted by Tasha Jae

Most guys who are here seeing girls at 200-300 hr.. are also occasionally dipping their toes into the SW waters. Its the thrill of the hunt-- which is what brings some guys here in the first place.

And honestly-- the best quote I've ever heard is "Whether you're sucking dick at the Waldorf Astoria or sucking dick down at the Bowery-- you're still sucking dick". Sure-- people in this world might be able to assign a difference-- but to the pearl clutchers out in the world... you're just as dirty as the girl walking down Harry Hines.
Oh I dont care what people think sweetie...I was just wondering. And as far as being as "dirty" as a chick walking up and down the block in 90 degree weather...lol...let's just agree to disagree on that. At least the chick at the Waldorf has a shower to use after she's done. But to each his or her own..I'm sure some of those girls make good money. Do you boo ��
I haven't done a street walkerin 20yrs. But I had one I used to see. I remember turning on a street and she was at the other end of the street. Sh saw me coming, stepped out in the middle of the street. Opened up her shirt showing her tits. And waited for me to hert to her..
  • BLM69
  • 07-16-2020, 05:30 PM
Is it the thrill or the cheap price that makes you look on the stroll? Just wondering? Seems pretty risky but to each his own... Like what's the point of being on this site with verified girls if you're searching for literal street walkers? Not judging them or you...just wondering what the appeal is... Originally Posted by Tasha Jae
There's no difference in services TBH, actually I've ran into SW's that are more accommodating BCD, the only difference between a "verified girls" and them is knowledge on how to operate in hobby sites, post an ad, communicate with clients

Like Grace mentioned, lot's of guys dip in cheaper options on the DL, hobby sites are not the only place to get your Willie wet, many women here have started from the bottom, some as SW's....A lot came from BP, figured out how to navigate hobby sites and selling the "verified provider" kool aid

I'll give you some personal insight, I've reviewed some ladies and told them about hobby sites that were getting paid $50-$60, they're now making $250-$400, I've learned years ago to keep my mouth shut and enjoy my findings ( and do have a nice line up)

Don't judge anyone making less than you, both of you are swimming in the same pool, figure out how to get to the next level, there is levels to this
  • BLM69
  • 07-16-2020, 05:33 PM
Oh I dont care what people think sweetie...I was just wondering. And as far as being as "dirty" as a chick walking up and down the block in 90 degree weather...lol...let's just agree to disagree on that. At least the chick at the Waldorf has a shower to use after she's done. But to each his or her own..I'm sure some of those girls make good money. Do you boo �� Originally Posted by Tasha Jae
Baby LOL, tricks hit hourly rooms and BOOM! It's go time...they have running water and soap now
Hell, I personally know more than one girl who went from streetwalker to 400/hr.

And "dirty".. has nothing to do with a shower. It has to do with perception. The point was that a square is going to view you in a hotel room the same way they view a lady walking the street-- both would be "dirty whores" in their eyes.
However yall get it, go for it lol