Cumala finally visits the border!!!!

Sadly like Everything its about Pathological Emotional OUTRAGE pushed by the LSM
Sadly like Everything its about Pathological Emotional OUTRAGE pushed by the LSM Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Every time you post this (10 times so far today, more?), I know you have nothing of any value to contribute.
Every time you post this (10 times so far today, more?), I know you have nothing of any value to contribute. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
And you wasted your time reading and counting them. Says a lot.
Sadly like Everything its about Pathological Emotional OUTRAGE pushed by the LSM Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I agree with you, Rex. But...

Every time you post this (10 times so far today, more?), I know you have nothing of any value to contribute. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I agree with PFunk on his point as well. I feel like carpet-bombing the same comment everywhere dilutes the argument.

Racist? Lets us not forget that the reverend Wright said that the JEWS would not let him near Obama anymore.

I don't know what the argument is about; neither Michelle or Melania wrote their speeches. Professionals did that. I don't think we ever got the skinny on who wrote the speech for Melania, their motives, or if they got fired (they should have).

As for sex; who would you rather end up in bed with? (if you've forgotten, they both have children)