WHATS UP WITH YOU HOUSTON?

This right here is why Houston is lacking the abundance of travelling talent that is available in excess in cities like austin and dallas...because of people like this...aint right...fucks over everyone else.
Ha!!!! Should she out the guys who canceled on her, Oh I think they read this thread. Wonder will they speak up.

PS that bus was cold and stinky.

I hope you get some pm's. I hope your day gets better.
Hey, I also had some NCNS, which will be posted. Its sad it just takes a minute to send a email. I am thankful for what I did make.

If you need a ride home, we would be happy to let you ride with us. Iv road on a bus from Dallas to Phoneix. I wouldnt want that for anyone.

Just send me a pm- just check yours!!

xoxoMaddy
Hey, I also had some NCNS, which will be posted. Its sad it just takes a minute to send a email. I am thankful for what I did make.

If you need a ride home, we would be happy to let you ride with us. Iv road on a bus from Dallas to Phoneix. I wouldnt want that for anyone.

xoxoMaddy Originally Posted by madalyn grace
I want a ride!
Well send me the info I need and cum get on!!! lol
Lol I wouldn't mind bein a groupy...
Wow so sorry that happened to you. Lately the biz is real slow here in Houston. There are plenty of lovely generous gents here.In my opinion the weekends here seem to be slower than Monday thru Thursday.Most gents have families etc, but no means does not excuse a cancellation email.May nothing but good Karma come your way.

Alyssa
  • bbkid
  • 01-15-2011, 07:16 AM
I would suggest putting up a sticky in the Powder Room and listing the handles of the jerk offs who pull this BS. Maybe a small database of sorts will put together a pattern and y'all can blacklist these a-holes. IMHO they deserve it. Originally Posted by john353
Powder Room. My ass!!! Out the fuckers, I say.

I've never understood why guys post "sure come to Houston" when a lady posts an inquiry or an ad about coming here. And worse yet, cancels when she gets here or is on her way here!!! There is no excuse for this crap. If a work or personal thing comes up, just simply reschedule with her - don't cancel altogether.

Jules, please accept my humble apology for the Houston brethren.
  • Seedy
  • 01-15-2011, 07:32 AM
Powder Room. My ass!!! Out the fuckers, I say.

I've never understood why guys post "sure come to Houston" when a lady posts an inquiry or an ad about coming here. And worse yet, cancels when she gets here or is on her way here!!! There is no excuse for this crap. If a work or personal thing comes up, just simply reschedule with her - don't cancel altogether.

Jules, please accept my humble apology for the Houston brethren. Originally Posted by bbkid
Right on bbkid. Fuck-em in the ass.
That's total bull shit!!!!!!
thanks everyone for the kind words... i just knew i would get flamed and told to take my ass back to dallas lol

i am going to try to stick it out one more day here so my trip will not be a total bust.
"What is Sauce for the Goose, is Sauce for the Gander"

I suppose that when it comes to NCNS, this rings true.

xoxoMaddy Originally Posted by madalyn grace
Personally, I believe that guys that NCNS ladies handles should be post out in the open for all to see and not just in the ladies power room. Maybe peer pressure might help stop NCNS (from both sides) or at the very least stop the guys from making appointment when he know that he isn’t going to show or his plans are iffy at best. As the old saying goes “time is money”

“Making it right” When guys post an alert on a lady for NCNS him the peanut gallery becomes outraged and demands that the lady “make it right” because his time is wasted, he had to shower twice in one day or whatever the reasons are. In this tread I don’t see the phase “making it right” for the lady. Why is that? Is her time less valuable, she doesn’t deserve the same level of respect as us guy, or is it always bro before ho’s no matter what is right or honorable.

Jules and maddy, Im sorry this happened to both you and I hope you both give houston another chance...

tree
For the record, I mentioned Powder Room thinking that publicly spanking the individuals, would never happen.

Hey... if ya'll want to crucify them in the open for all to see, have at it!! I have NO problem with it.

The bullshit needs to STOP!!
If a guy is allowed to post a NCNS on a provider, why then is it not acceptable to do it the other way around? Out in the open will expose them, and if they are somewhat justified, then they will have their opportunity to defend themselves just as the ladies do when we post on them.....

If the handles are legit & they continue to do this sort of thing, they can live with the rep that they create......

Jules..... We lay the wood here in Houston..... Hopefully you punished the SHIT outta the first guy you saw after your initial post.... DAMN I wish that was me!!!

JaD
Sorry that happen to you.I will be going to houston soon for a visit,hope that doesn't happen. I'm sure the wonderful gentleman of Houston will see you to make your visit better