Encounter: "Sammy"sational

yeah I was wondering the same she was pretty hot looking along with her cousin Taylor but she was a very dull lay like you say kinda made you feel wrong for fucking her just because she was so boring at it. heard she had a kid and left and. but was wondering if she is still a dull lay
I mean she's rocking beautiful so why else no more reviews? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
I mean she's rocking beautiful so why else no more reviews?

This. is why...

"The next thing to make clear to them is if a review of them is posted with contact info they will be bombarded with texts, calls, emails or all three 24 hours a day for weeks."

In this case it would be Sindi's phone that would and most likely has blown up.
sindi has never had a problem with that before in all the years I've know her she's a great person with some great kittens
She is hot, has a baby. Difficult to free up. Stunning fresh, sweet
Has anyone seen Sammy since this review? Any more updates on how she looks these days and/or what’s she’s into during sessions (is this GFE?)?
I've not had time to run out to her place to see her yet. It adds about an hour to the event, so it's not been as convenient as when she was at Ang's.

More to come.
I basically live in that area. Does any body know if she uses email? If so do you have an email address?
On the steady. Took a while, but now I get 1-2 texts a week to set a meet. She’s phenomenal