Everything that's wrong...

But consider that maybe she was posting as a potential client ... and, the ladies posting they were available were willing to accommodate her. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

I didnt think that because b4 i ever respond to an ISO i read the profile. Said she was a provider. Plus i think she wouldve clarified if she was an potential client.
Inappropriate and not even thinly disguised as a threAD. She's been around more than long enough to know the drill. I reported her, and I will every time I see a provider outright crossing the line with little regard for the guidelines. Not fair to those who try to follow the rules. (Hell, I even reported MYSELF, recently, when I realized I had brought up a forbidden subject. Swallowed my warning like a good girl.)
Inappropriate and not even thinly disguised as a threAD. She's been around more than long enough to know the drill. I reported her, and I will every time I see a provider outright crossing the line with little regard for the guidelines. Not fair to those who try to follow the rules. (Hell, I even reported MYSELF, recently, when I realized I had brought up a forbidden subject. Swallowed my warning like a good girl.) Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

I love this red head.
Yeah I should of looked closer when I posted on it, that was my bad I was a little tired. But what I don't understand is why the Mods arn't on it yet? They usually give out infractions pretty fast Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
And that infraction would be what ... Posting While Stupid. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Give him a break Stinky, he forgot what character was posting.
.....Swallowed my warning like a good girl. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Wow all you got was a warning?

KD and SD got banned for same. KD probably had points but surely SD didn't.

Luck o' the Irish I guess.
ladies, ladies, smh.............smh

and to think some guys have soo much trouble using ISO. looks pretty easy

ha, ha!
  • RoxyG
  • 05-08-2015, 12:53 PM
probably following the example she came across.

someone wake the hippo up! break out some lettuce
You know, there are actually no hard and fast rules stickied on the forum, nothing that really indicates providers absolutely can't post a thread there searching for available clients. Yes, most of us ladies understand where we SHOULD be posting our ads (or at least how to make solicitation not look so blatant), but to make sure there is NO excuse, perhaps that limitation ought to be made crystal clear in the ISO section?
Ya know, there are actually no hard and fast rules stickied on the forum, nothing that really indicates providers absolutely can't post a thread there searching for available clients. Yes, most of us ladies understand where we SHOULD be posting our ads (or at least how to make solicitation not look so blatant), but to make sure there is NO excuse, perhaps that limitation ought to be made crystal clear in the ISO forum? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
it is a sticky here. guessing it's mentioned somewhere else

and if they actually read the sticky
.............................. ..........................

ThreAD - Girl posts a discussion topic. Doesn't mention anything about her availability or services she provides, and doesn't ask for business..just wants to open up a discussion about a random topic....but people interpret the thread as an attempt by her to get more exposure for herself and label it an ad. These are ok, they are NOT to be interpreted as ads. Let the members jump on her if they think it's such a problem. No staff intervention.

It becomes an AD if the girl talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post. That's an actual AD and if it's posted in a Coed forum, Sandbox or an ISO forum (or posted in the proper forum but before her 7 days have elapsed) then it's an actual Ad Posting Violation, and staff may take action.

St. C
______ Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
it is a sticky here. guessing it's mentioned somewhere else

and if they actually read the sticky Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Yeppers. Read it, live it (most of the time ), but isn't posted in the ISO forum. Just saying some would use that as an excuse.

If a lady is going to be an ECCIE provider, she should know the rules. Same for the fellows. I'd say give everybody a 6-month settling-in period before flame-broiling. (Not applicable in any way here.)

Wonder how many members HAVE actually read the guidelines? I go back every one in a while to peruse them to make sure I'm not putting my pretty manicured tootsies in my mouth deep enough to tickle my tonsils, but I still digress from time to time. I mean well. Usually.
It's not the forum's fault, it's the pool that feeds it. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Is that a typo?
LL - do you think it should say something else?
But consider that maybe she was posting as a potential client ... and, the ladies posting they were available were willing to accommodate her. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Hmm.. I would have accommodated her if that's what she was looking for too
I missed it -_- Damn it.