looking for a good strip club

I don't read reviews. In all my years and hundreds of reviews...maybe a half dozen were accurate. Reviews are just stories y'all tell to feel better about your own ego. Why don't you hit the report button since you read the reviews? Do I have to do every fucking thing?

No. I'll lighten the fuck up when hobbyists stop abusing companions and cops stop raping sex workers. If you'd like you can help end this abuse...I can send you a list of ways. If not please refrain from telling me how to feel. That's not ok. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I dont believe any site rules have been violated in this thread. If you dont like what is being discussed then discuss it with the admins or dont read it. You are not the rule maker to tell everyone what they can and cannot say.
To find a good strip club in Pgh: 1. Get in car. 2. Drive to Buffalo. 3. Cross bridge to Niagara Falls. You've found good titty bars. On this thread: pop popcorn. Open beer.
To find a good strip club in Pgh: 1. Get in car. 2. Drive to Buffalo. 3. Cross bridge to Niagara Falls. You've found good titty bars. On this thread: pop popcorn. Open beer. Originally Posted by tannana
I wasnt all that impressed with Niagara clubs last time I Went ( a long time ago). Maybe I'll give that a whirl again soon.
Whatever you do, don't go to the Wheeling Island club on a weeknight.

Oh and Gabs,
I mentioned the Marriott"awareness training program" on Indy's about 10 years ago. It's not new news.
The Marriott chain has been run by Christian Science Monitors for over 20 years.
They not only have been on the watch for working girls for years and years, they're also the morality police and have been known to send copies of receipts to gentlemen's homes even if they weren't asked to.

Perhaps someone still on Indy's can find her a screenshot of my post from 2007?
Seriously? I ask to take the info on "pulling" strippers private and y'all jump on me.

Stop putting people at risk. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Get a grip - no one was put at risk with a generic comment. Strippers sometimes leave with guys or meet them outside of the club. It happens. Hell, I went home with strippers twice, once out of town and once from the one place in the Rocks that has changed their name. And no cash was involved (other than buying the one breakfast). Its not like I even dropped a lot of cash on them in the club. Sometimes it is simply a matter of treating someone nice. They get horny too.

I'll lighten the fuck up when hobbyists stop abusing companions and cops stop raping sex workers. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
What the hell are you talking about. Talk about being off topic. No hobbyist here talked about abusing companions and there was certainly no talk about cops raping sex workers. You have utterly lost it with these crazy off topic rants.
I miss southern strip clubs!
I miss southern strip clubs! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
A couple of places in Atlanta and Tampa used to be the shit 20, 25 years ago.
I was at Mons Venus in Tampa years ago. I “pulled a stripper”....but don’t tell Gabrielle.
That place was a ton of fun!!
As far as Niagra Falls. Go to Sundowner. It’s pretty fucking crazy.
Yea, I have visited the Tampa / St Pete area several times the last few years. The clubs down there are great. There are some where anything goes in the private room area with the right dancer. And for others, take out is often on the menu
I dated a girl that worked at the penthouse club in Houston whew was she crazy fun! Of course she was a nurse too haha.
Aren't all strippers nurses or in nursing school? I thought it was a job requirement. LOL
Lol Stig, I actually worked in the Tampa clubs waaaaaaay back in the day when I was in nursing school on winter and summer break. I quickly learned stripping is a tough hustle and there were greener pastures.
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I dont believe any site rules have been violated in this thread. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Where did I say any site rules were being violated? I was saying stop being so fucking inconsiderate of others safety. It's not you're safety you're risking, it's theirs. And they don't want y'all talking about them publicly like that. DO BETTER. BE BETTER.

Oh and Gabs,
I mentioned the Marriott"awareness training program" on Indy's about 10 years ago. It's not new news.

Perhaps someone still on Indy's can find her a screenshot of my post from 2007? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
You can save your screenshot. Just as you attempted to downplay my info last spring when I posted it...they have NEW training. It came from the collaborative of the DHS (department of homeland security), the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation), ICE (need abolished) as well as local and state level law enforcement agencies. The link to the training where they added NEW information is floating round on Twitter somewhere. But you already know this and this is just a low dig cause I called y'all out on Twitter for that new platform y'all are running. Remember the one that y'all so desperately advertised on MY thread? That one?

BTW - y'all are acting just like pi. Y'all gonna start breaking bones and sexually assaulting folks next? Y'all always need to be putting someone down to feel better about yourselves :HUGEeyeROLL: DO BETTER. BE BETTER.

What the hell are you talking about. Originally Posted by berryberry
Oh...well in that case, I still wasn't talking to you. I don't know you. Nor do I ever want to know you. Stop talking to me, I only read your comments when my snapchat collective screenshots it and sends me comments to post in response to what ever nonsense the "look at me because I'm so important that I always "pull" strippers for free and that's why I hang out on a slobbyist board all day, every day" is spewing forth that day

Have a seat, nobody cares what you have to say...and by nobody I mean me...I don't give a fuck what you have to say.

You do realize I give FREE naked pics and awesome videos as rewards for my Snapchat collective that keeps an eye on y'all for me? Right? You know I don't read 1/2 of what the MOBCJC posts, RIGHT?

Back on subject - strip clubs -

Mons Venus I had a breakup party there once, with a bunch of guys from some group I use to fuck around with. They purchased an entire bucket of long stemmed red roses for me to give to the ladies. It was a good night Now that I think of it, another time they did the same when we were seated outside to enjoy dinner in Ybor city. We went to the club across from Mons that night. Same group, different guys went to Rachel's in Orlando...where they let me buy all the strippers dinner and drinks...dropped a few grand...and they left the strippers in the club as they didn't wanna risk their safety. Same group, different guys dropped a few hundred on lunch just before an event started in Cape Canaveral...and a few hundred on the strippers. They didn't risk those strippers either. Same group, different guys visiting New York...oh New York. That group weekend, well I've never stepped onto a bus full of men wearing nothing but a trench coat, thigh highs and heels. (That's fun...think I wore a similar outfit when I was dating Tannana too) The first time I fucked around and fell in love with someone I met "at work". We had a lot of fun, but didn't make it to strip club that weekend in New York, we stayed in, ate Carmine's takeout, naked and watched the PSU/OSU game...however we did fly to Pittsburgh a few times to visit Cheerleaders. We didn't put the strippers at risk. Then I had my divorce party at a book in Tampa...where I was not working, but I was one of the few female guests who wasn't talent that weekend....those guys were so fucking...mmm...anyways...afte r I was in "the play" with a few of the "better" actors of the group...we all ended up at...yep, you guessed it...Mons Venus. Then the next night I went to one of the guys wifes charity galas, she sent a special invite...with the guys I just banged, about 20 of them. After we left, we went back to Mons Venus where none of the guys put the strippers at risk. Sadly that was the last official party, the "royal council" saw the new laws coming and changed the rules, no more entertainment. But hey...I didn't put anyone at risk with this little story that started and ended in Mons Venus strip club, right? RIGHT? I'm not sure any of you MOBCJC's would ever get such invites to even know what I'm talking about.

Cheerleaders is still my favorite in Pittsburgh. The baby strippers are da bomb there.
Gabs, I honestly feel bad for you. You think every interaction a guy has with a girl is solicitation. It isn't.

A few years ago my buddy was getting married and I was the best man. After the rehearsal dinner we wound up at the Filly. We had an absolute blast and several of the girls asked us to breakfast. We wound up out til 7am the morning of the wedding. The one girl was my date to the reception. We dated for months. I actually bounced for her when guys would book private parties with her and her friends. One of the best chapters of my life. I never once offered or was asked for money.

You really need to lighten up. We all understand how important privacy and safety are for you girls. We understand how law is stacked against you and us. Please though, understand that not every interaction is a John interaction. You make things so tense and difficult.
I don't know you. Nor do I ever want to know you. Stop talking to me, I only read your comments when my snapchat collective screenshots it and sends me comments to post

You do realize I give FREE naked pics and awesome videos as rewards for my Snapchat collective that keeps an eye on y'all for me? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Believe you me, you have zero worries about me meeting you. If you were the last woman on earth and I was offered a million dollars to get together with your sorry ass, it would still be a hard pass. I only meet with sexy, sane women.

I see on another thread you offering resources to other women. Here is a bit of advice, free of charge. Maybe you are the one who should take advantage of those resources. From your outrage in every post, to your imaginary snapchat "collective" to your stories about strip clubs in Tampa to being banned from Indys before the shit hit the fan for soliciting and collecting email addresses to - oh the list could go on and on and on. Do yourself a favor and use the resources you are offering to others instead of relying on your imaginary snapchat collective

that's why I hang out on a slobbyist board all day, every day" is spewing forth that day Originally Posted by Gabrielle
You insulting this board in that manner shows your true colors. If these are your feelings, why do you even come here everyday other than to stir up shit? Maybe you should put your time to a productive use instead of couch surfing and insulting everyone here.

And in regards to the OP and strip clubs, hopefully he has his answer. The clubs in Pittsburgh are not like those in some cities but you can have fun. Just depends on what you are looking for