What would "be" your Last Meal... ?

I like Setmans idea and Mijos too ... Lol ( :
IN & OUT Hamburger, Fries, a Cold Water Lobster Tail with hollandaise dipping sauce, and a bottle of Jordan Cab to wash it down with. Then Creme Brulee till I died of happiness! Fuck the needle!
easy !!!!! my Mom's Gumbo and potato salad anything else would be sub par .
My SO says a full thanksgiving turkey & dressing dinner along with a side of MY potatoe salad{I make the BEST}!

Mine--a homemade german chocolate cake/Blue Bell lemon ice cream/and chicken fried steak with french fries smothered in creammy white pepper gravy!
You people are either weird or being dishonest. Hellllloooooo! There will be NO PUSSY after death and you all are fixated on food. Go get that shit tomorrow ...damn it. PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY. Dallas, I'm disappointed that wasn't your answer too! PUSSY (BTW, I'm going to have all of that one day soon, every bit of that german chocolate cake (bakery bought-will taste like home)/Blue Bell lemon ice cream (hmmmm, never thought of that, nice!)-chicken fried steak(home dawgy, now you're cookin' with a skillet of hot chicken grease, mmmmdiggy, and Houston has some of theeeee best!)-french fries in pepper gravy???? (Dayum). Dallas, BTW, your ass avatar is a lesson to be learned by many fems...legs positioned perfectly for...blue bakini shapin that ass, and look at that line in your back, arched, perching that asssUP!...oooooo, to die for!
All you can eat pussy served up by, you guessed it, Ms. Athena.....
Anti you sure ask alot of non hobby questions. My last meal will be with 4 21 year olds with one on my face one sucking my cock one on my balls and one i'm fingering. Oh yea I'll be 105 at the time
Dallas rain
they don't allow pussy in prison, especially for a death row inmate who's times up!
Filet mignon done to perfection with pinkess red center with au grautin potatoes , nice cold beer or two while visiting with 2 of my favorite women and then to the bedroom and spend the night fornicating,eating and sucking till we are all worn down and spent.
Vivian Knights, Smirnoff Strawberry vodka, Triscuits, candles and a deck of cards
You people are either weird or being dishonest. Hellllloooooo! There will be NO PUSSY after death and you all are fixated on food. Go get that shit tomorrow ...damn it. PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY. Dallas, I'm disappointed that wasn't your answer too! PUSSY (BTW, I'm going to have all of that one day soon, every bit of that german chocolate cake (bakery bought-will taste like home)/Blue Bell lemon ice cream (hmmmm, never thought of that, nice!)-chicken fried steak(home dawgy, now you're cookin' with a skillet of hot chicken grease, mmmmdiggy, and Houston has some of theeeee best!)-french fries in pepper gravy???? (Dayum). Dallas, BTW, your ass avatar is a lesson to be learned by many fems...legs positioned perfectly for...blue bakini shapin that ass, and look at that line in your back, arched, perching that asssUP!...oooooo, to die for! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

.............................. .........
lol sweet sexy manslut friend of mine----I do like pussy,but cock would be my last meal over pussy{lol}!Serve me yours!

Soxfan---mmmmmmmmmmmmmm luver boy! anytime!
Wow! ( :