Risen from the ashes, Alexis Soft Touch is back , no longer BellaLuna

Never heard of you Originally Posted by dearhunter
Missed ya too Boo..
Welcome back hon, you were missed. I see everybody is coming back now; I'm excited to see who's next. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Funny you say that LD, but it seems that a lot of the Providers are also working full-time jobs like myself and their availability are limited. I keep my job for the benefits, just sayin'... Maybe one day I will be able to retire, and have stuff paid off. Here I go again.. lol
Another Alexis to the Houston mix Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
It is a wonderful name, don't ya think? I love being an "A" always first in line,, just sayin'.. ;-)
You're first in line with me anytime sexy lady ..missed you
Welcome back, AST! I've missed seeing you around here.

VP
Its like the Hotel California...you can check out, but you can never leave! LOL

Welcome back and good luck to you.

Funny you say that LD, but it seems that a lot of the Providers are also working full-time jobs like myself and their availability are limited. I keep my job for the benefits, just sayin'... Maybe one day I will be able to retire, and have stuff paid off. Here I go again.. lol Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Welcome back
Happy to see you back Alexis!

~
Nice to see you posting again. It's always great to see ladies return from years ago when providers respected and helped each other out.
Nice to see you posting again. It's always great to see ladies return from years ago when providers respected and helped each other out. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Thank you Brooke, it does seem that the dynamics have changed a bit.

Thanks everyone, it is good to be back.....
It is a wonderful name, don't ya think? I love being an "A" always first in line,, just sayin'.. ;-) Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Kinda like dearhunter and Ashole.
A legend returns from the mists. Nice to see you back as THE AlexisSoftTouch.

And from boardman...

Actually, we ARE worthy. Glad you're back.
A legend returns from the mists. Nice to see you back as THE AlexisSoftTouch.

And from boardman...

Actually, we ARE worthy. Glad you're back. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thank you Lady, if it was not for you and Mojojo, I would not have had the cojones.
Thank you Lady, if it was not for you and Mojojo, I would not have had the cojones. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
What?

Mojojo paid for cojones implants?
What?

Mojojo paid for cojones implants? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I heard he paid for yo' mama's boob job, dear.