RETIRED providers that still post

• 01-06-2018, 04:30 PM
maybe this post should be called "providers who SHOULD RETIRE and not post " LOL Originally Posted by cage196
LOL...it seems the OLDER, the higher the GPS; which is an oxymoron!
  • 01-06-2018, 04:32 PM
maybe this post should be called "providers who SHOULD RETIRE and not post " LOL Originally Posted by cage196
LOL...it seems the OLDER , the higher the GPS; which is an oxymoron!
So I guess that April and sweet.treat double is off the table now.
Far from retiring I have awhile to go lol.
My view might not be popular, and I may totally misunderstand the issue.

But, imo, just because a hobbyist no longer hobbies, or a provider retires from active providing, they should still be considered (as I do) as legit members of our greater community.

And, fwiw, some folks announce a "retirement" as a possible diversion from attention due to a RL situation or stalker or other circumstances.

But, hey, simply my opinion based on a couple decades of hobbying even before any boards existed. Originally Posted by ck1942
Thanks for posting so you could get your Sig line shown off. Your pimping is epic.
Sorry sweetie I don't need to have a sig line. You might want to address that having a pimp to someone else. I have always been solely independent!! I don't even work off this site. I don't need to be on here I do way better on better sites thank you. You are the guy who harrases girls so come and take a shot at me I am not scared. Now go find a cheap hoe and shut up!!
April-- He LITERALLY quoted the person he was talking to inregards to pimping.. and IT WASN'T YOU.

My God... take a step back.. or at least read.
What is up with providers that still post on here saying they retired? I am not talking about Kaylee Hot Chick. There are a few others. I don't get it...Then they want to post on BP.SMH if you are gonna retire do it don't just say it to get extra biz. Originally Posted by April DFW
yo, like this one?

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t...our+retirement
  • L.A.
  • 01-07-2018, 04:43 AM
yo, like this one?

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t...our+retirement Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Houston trolling going slow?? Have to pull up 2 year old Dallas threads??
Links? Originally Posted by L.A.
You wanted a link, tard.... So I gave one to ya....

..happy to oblige, no thanks needed.
  • L.A.
  • 01-07-2018, 09:06 AM
You wanted a link, tard.... So I gave one to ya....

..happy to oblige, no thanks needed. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Thanks troll. But the topic of the thread is retired providers who still post. It's not providers who have come out of retirement. Zero doubt in anyone's mind you'll want the last word so you can have it.

#readingisfundamental
Lmao @ closed as well. What's the phrase again? "You post it, you own it"
#WhenVentingGoesWrong lol
Lmao @ closed as well. What's the phrase again? "You post it, you own it" Originally Posted by corona
Yep