Government study says.....We're Taking a Crap the Wrong Way

Just remove the toilet and aim for the hole...lol
That article remind's me of the efficiency study done by the government on whether "folding" TP is more efficient and less wasteful that the "wadding" technique...
I thought the article you posted Dallas was very interesting and the commentary thereof, quite funny! Thank you for your post Dallas and just for the record, squatting rules! LOL!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
Hey.. The public toilets in France are like that. The French know good food, why shouldn't they know how to eliminate it?
That article remind's me of the efficiency study done by the government on whether "folding" TP is more efficient and less wasteful that the "wadding" technique... Originally Posted by happybanana
I surprised they haven't done one on how long a crap should take.
But in the movie THE BIG CHILL, Jeff Goldblum's character says that a People magazine article should be as long to read as the 'average crap'.
That article remind's me of the efficiency study done by the government on whether "folding" TP is more efficient and less wasteful that the "wadding" technique... Originally Posted by happybanana
I can't stand folders........I see no reason to do this. I see older folks do this all the time. Will tear a miniscule four sheets of paper or less and then use it....proceeding to get it all over their hand. If your ever in a position where you have to care for an older family member its funny as....well shit.

What I was told was for people of an older age 70 or above........during very bad economic times in the past it was promoted moreso. But rich or not....wadding is one luxury Ill never give up.......lol stank.
What a good read while I sit comfortably on my taller toilet so I don't look like I'm squatting on a regular toilet! Does a bear shit in the woods, yes and I do too. Know what else I have never noticed the difference except when squatting you sure don't want to hang around and read penthouse or eccie!

Oh well I have to admit I now know I have done something wrong.....
As far as pooping goes, it was an interesting article Dallas. The commentaries made reading the article much more enjoyable...LOL
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
just wanted to save that for other ta post in a Fast Gunn ThreAD

carry on
Just remove the toilet and aim for the hole...lol Originally Posted by fishingtwo
Actually, that's kinda how the toilets in the Arab countries work. We were bivouac'd at the King Fahd International Airport during Gulf War I and the Water Treatment plant was taken over as Division HQ. There were showers and a locker room with toilets. In the row of 6, only 2 had "Western" style sit down ones, the others were "slit trench" affairs that you apparently squatted over. Needless to say, the American troops didn't use them that much. Who knew we were making the "wrong choice" according to a government study?
Its not just in Arab countries. Its less common now, but as recently as ten to twenty years ago, it was not unusual to find "squatters" in public restrooms in Europe, particularly outside of the big cities.
my aunt has a sign above her toilet that says
"If you sprinkle when you tinkle,be a sweetie and wipe the seaty"
I could probably get used to squatting, but I don't think I can read in that position. I'm not sure I want to disrupt my reading time.
Eat more fiber.