Old Hags Club

that's the list as i remember.

other Sexy Mature Women i've consulted with who could prolly be admitted to that club:
Alaine, Emily Ezzell, Laura Lynn, Loving Kayla, Reese Foster. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Well thank you. You're too kind. :-*

I don't know many ladies, but Ms. Fawn and Ms. Lana were awfully sweet to me when I first started. Wonderful ladies.
Being a "old hag" is pretty fun. It will be interesting to see these providers in their 20's knocking on older attractive woman because of their age. It's EASY to be hot in your 20's but if you're still smoken hot in your 40's and 50's. that you can brag!!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I agree. Thats why I said Syeira pink and myra are my #1 and #2 hottest providers. I'd have feinted to meet them at 20. I only listed ones I've met too. A hot experienced woman is a treasure for sure.
Im 26 and i love ladies in their 40 and 50s. The biggest age difference for me was 23 and 55, i loved it. Older women know how to take care of a man. Give me an "old hag" any day of the week. I would cut the line off at 70 pobably,lol.
Well thank you. You're too kind. :-*

I don't know many ladies, but Ms. Fawn and Ms. Lana were awfully sweet to me when I first started. Wonderful ladies. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
laura, you can repay my kindness the next time we encounter each other!

soon, i hope :^)
I've been around for a while and I know most of these ladies. I'm 37, so I guess I fit in this category.

Hooray for OHC! I'm in!

(I guess when I'm 50, I'll do the "I'm 50! AND STRETCH AND KICK!" dance)
The best thing about playing with a member of the OHC is, even if the lady isn't MSOG, if you wait a few minutes after the first pop she'll have completely forgotten you played.
I've been around for a while and I know most of these ladies. I'm 37, so I guess I fit in this category.

Hooray for OHC! I'm in!

(I guess when I'm 50, I'll do the "I'm 50! AND STRETCH AND KICK!" dance) Originally Posted by tntangie
angie - good to see [read] you again!!

llike they say "old hagness" is just a state of mind.
and from a zen/buddhist point of, we are young babies, teenagers, young adults, middle agers, and old hag/old coots all at the same time!!!

just wish i knew then what i know now!!

The best thing about playing with a member of the OHC is, even if the lady isn't MSOG, if you wait a few minutes after the first pop she'll have completely forgotten you played. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
ouch!!!!!

but then that'll be like having multiple new sessions in one!
I would be proud to be admitted into that club. Seeing that I'm about to be 42 yrs young myself...It makes me proud to know that gentlemen still find me sexy.
Babylee, I have a thing for hot women my age..... Don't be surprised when I call.
Would love to hear from ya...

Well what are ya waitin on
Not getting any younger....lol
agree about Lana. I think VNurse is still around. Originally Posted by demsrsb
That was funny! Of course she is. And so are her amazing, gravity defying boobs! It's nice being an old hag. Over the years, we've learned to do things to a man that gives him memories to keep him warm when he's old!

Every once in a while, some young, pay-me-for-the-privilege-of-being-in-my-presence gal will call us old hags like it's an insult. But we just smile and enjoy the benefit of free advertising

Edit: On the origin of The Old Hag's Club. (The expurgated version, without the gannet). There was some discussion about us older providers having a forum of our own because we have a different client base, business practices, and other things that are unique to our age group. Some younger providers took exception to this idea and were quite upset. I can't be sure why but I think it had something to do with them wanting the secret decoder ring. Anyway, after all the silliness, we chose to wear the moniker proudly. It's fun, it sets us apart and we are all happy that we will never have to be 20 again!
The best thing about playing with a member of the OHC is, even if the lady isn't MSOG, if you wait a few minutes after the first pop she'll have completely forgotten you played. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
On the other hand, they can tell us old guys we finished and we'll put on our pants, drop our donation, thank them and stumble out the door wondering "how did I miss that?".
Every once in a while, some young, pay-me-for-the-privilege-of-being-in-my-presence gal will call us old hags like it's an insult. But we just smile and enjoy the benefit of free advertising

....... It's fun, it sets us apart and we are all happy that we will never have to be 20 again! Originally Posted by Dharma
Preach it!
MY personal goal is to sample every member of the old hags club, and not just once!
Me Me Me.. do not think I became an official member but I should be. 44 and about to be a )Glam MA) Oh my yep old hag for sure

So count me in as a member. When do I get hazed in? lol Maybe we should have a meeting

WONT EVER POST HER INFO BUT SHES RETIRED ANYWAY but..
True story there is this woman that is my age but looks 25 she would get carded where ever we go.
when I was 40 I said damn it I am 40 but she would put the age she looked not real age and I would get so many more calls than her... and all the men would say I don't want a 20 year old I can get them for free at the night club I want a real woman...
SHE WOULD BE SO MAD.....LOL SHe could not go and retract her age she had been telling the world she was but was losing mega business.. yep Ive been a OH for a while now infact I started in this business when I was 30 which is considered an old hag..Right?