The IRS scandal continues to brew:

U B Idiot, BigKoTex, U B Idiot just like you say. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No I B Idiot, you can not get credit for answering the same "Idiot" call more than once.

Please let your fellow "Idiots" respond!
No I B Idiot, you can not get credit for answering the same "Idiot" call more than once.

Please let your fellow "Idiots" respond! Originally Posted by bigtex
Check again and quit arguing, BigKoTex. You're the only one claiming "U B Idiot" status, BigKoTex.
Check again and quit arguing, BigKoTex. You're the only one claiming "U B Idiot" status, BigKoTex.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B Idiot, you can not get extra credit for answering the same "Idiot" call, multiple times.

In simpler terms, sit down and STFU!
I repeat, you can not get extra credit for answering the same "Idiot" call, multiple times.

In simpler terms, sit down and STFU! Originally Posted by bigtex
Then quit announcing "U B Idiot", BigKoTex. You've repeated yourself, and no one is arguing with you about your self proclaimed "U B Idiot" status, BigKoTex.
Then quit announcing "U B Idiot", BigKoTex. You've repeated yourself, and no one is arguing with you about your self proclaimed "U B Idiot" status, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You have the comprehension skill of a turnip.
Then quit announcing "U B Idiot", BigKoTex. You've repeated yourself, and no one is arguing with you about your self proclaimed "U B Idiot" status, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're sounding like a broken record again.

Funny how the "hypothetically" changed rules haven't really been posted.

Like your admission that you've lied for seven months about "THE POLL."

How's that bng special going, golden Lips?

You have the comprehension skill of a turnip. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Surely of the 172,000+ posters registered with Eccie there is a bigger IDIOT than I B Idiot. Fortunately that person does not post in the National Political Forum.

Like your admission that you've lied for seven months about "THE POLL."

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
here is YOUR fucking poll

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...it+poll&page=4

post #56, your words
Thats right, Muskogee. Thats THE poll.

Not the one IBStupid has been saying was mine all year.

Making him a fucking liar.

I guess you don't get it.

Pity.
Joe Scarborough slams Jay Carney on IRS scandal. July 24, 2013

New timeline emerging on IRS scandal

Hell IB if this bothers you so much just don't pay your taxes in April that will show them.
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 04:46 PM
WH visitor logs ?

logic tells people with an IQ over 70, if something illegal, immoral, or theres a chance of a threat to this administration going on behind closed doors, the threat isn't going to sign in at the lobby register..

fucking basket case republitards buy anything and everything ..
WH visitor logs ?

logic tells people with an IQ over 70, if something illegal, immoral, or theres a chance of a threat to this administration going on behind closed doors, the threat isn't going to sign in at the lobby register..

fucking basket case republitards buy anything and everything .. Originally Posted by CJ7
You're the ignoramus that voted for Odumbo, CBJ7, so your IQ is obviously below 25.
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 04:56 PM
You're the ignoramus that voted for Odumbo, CBJ7, so your IQ is obviously below 25. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Brilliant !!
The IBS scandal is going to cover ECCIE with human waste!

OH! IRS! That's different. Never mind!

However, it's doubtful the IRS will offer a bng special for 25 roses. But IBS does! M